Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Huge Party Tonight

1K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Boater2be 
#1 ·
I propose a huge party!!!

It'll all have to be word of mouth considering phones are down and internet is down... but wouldn't it be fun to celebrate???

See less See more
#3 ·
i just got back from party store and got essentials beer mud slide , and sothern comfort , everything i need to get though power outage have fridge on generator to keep beer cold ,, have to keep prioritys straight ,,

#4 ·
good night for a bonfire in yard and hang out in pool ,,,,,,,,, no gas for boat . so might as well make best of it . anyone that wants to stop by iam ver in troy off rochester and 15 mile

#6 ·
didnt know there were any drive ins left only one i knew of was ohio and think walled lake

#10 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:38 PM)Went to Browns last night. That was fun with no power! Then came back home, partied here. Had a million candles. No differnet than any other night!
Swam out front for a bit.
Everyone skinny-dipping?

Steve's Bar was open this morning.

#11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2003, 12:42 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:38 PM) Went to Browns last night. That was fun with no power! Then came back home, partied here. Had a million candles. No differnet than any other night!
Swam out front for a bit.
Everyone skinny-dipping?

Steve's Bar was open this morning.
Ummmmmm. NO! The neighbors would NOT appreciate that. You Perv!

I noticed that about Steves Bar this morning.
Party animals. We are thinking its almost time to crack the first cold one of the day.

#13 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2003, 12:49 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:45 PM) I noticed that about Steves Bar this morning.
Party animals.
You were in town?!
No, read your post. Not leaving the Island....unless its an emergency. Like a trip to Beaumont at 2 this morning.

#14 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:51 PM)No, read your post. Not leaving the Island....unless its an emergency. Like a trip to Beaumont at 2 this morning.
Oh.

It's weird. The power is on and yet I'm still bored.

#17 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 15 2003, 02:34 PM)So, who's up for a party?

Seriously folks!!
Just say when and where and we'll think about it.

#18 ·
Actually, we should have a party for just those of us WITH power, since we are the only ones that can read this anyways.

#20 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Aug 15 2003, 04:22 PM)Steve's Bar has power!!

Hmmm, I've never been there twice in one day before. <_<

#23 ·
Still no power!
Got to baby sit the genny and keep the deep freez cold. I will not let good venison go bad if I can help it! I am so Pi$$ed. I want to go out and PARTY!

#24 ·
I am home with my kids- GOT POWER - they're watching a movie...we could have a party here!

#25 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 15 2003, 08:00 PM)Still no power!
Got to baby sit the genny and keep the deep freez cold. I will not let good venison go bad if I can help it! I am so Pi$$ed. I want to go out and PARTY!

Isn't that what neighbors are for??? Tell one of them if they watch everything for you and all is well in the end they can have a package of meat!

I meant venison meat....nasty people!

#26 ·
This is Waterford....home of the ******* yuppie. What makes you think I trust my neighbors.
Hell on a night with power I sleep with a loaded shotgun under the bed.
Most likely I would come home and the genny would be gone and the freezer empty. J/K when it comes to stuff like this I'm a control freak. Genny is back feeding the house through 1 circuit so I can power the fridge, freezer a light or two and this laptop. It is something that I want to keep an eye on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.