Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I propose a huge party!!!

It'll all have to be word of mouth considering phones are down and internet is down... but wouldn't it be fun to celebrate???

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i just got back from party store and got essentials beer mud slide , and sothern comfort , everything i need to get though power outage have fridge on generator to keep beer cold ,, have to keep prioritys straight ,,

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
good night for a bonfire in yard and hang out in pool ,,,,,,,,, no gas for boat . so might as well make best of it . anyone that wants to stop by iam ver in troy off rochester and 15 mile

·
Registered
629 Posts
We're heading for the Drive-in tonight. Going to see Terminator 3/Matrix reloaded. I will however have a cooler full of alcoholic beverages. Party at the Drive-in. Just hope it doesn't turn in to the battle of the mosquitos.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
didnt know there were any drive ins left only one i knew of was ohio and think walled lake

·
Registered
629 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Aug 15 2003, 09:28 AM)didnt know there were any drive ins left only one i knew of was ohio and think walled lake
You might have to drive aways, but there still around. There are some very good web sites to help you find them. Just do a search.

·
Registered
585 Posts
We should have a party...everyone bring 10 gallons of gas with them and meet out at someones boat!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Went to Browns last night. That was fun with no power! Then came back home, partied here. Had a million candles. No differnet than any other night!
Swam out front for a bit.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:38 PM)Went to Browns last night. That was fun with no power! Then came back home, partied here. Had a million candles. No differnet than any other night!
Everyone skinny-dipping?

Steve's Bar was open this morning.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2003, 12:42 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:38 PM) Went to Browns last night. That was fun with no power! Then came back home, partied here. Had a million candles. No differnet than any other night!
Everyone skinny-dipping?

Steve's Bar was open this morning.
Ummmmmm. NO! The neighbors would NOT appreciate that. You Perv!

I noticed that about Steves Bar this morning.
Party animals. We are thinking its almost time to crack the first cold one of the day.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:45 PM)I noticed that about Steves Bar this morning.
Party animals.
You were in town?!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2003, 12:49 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:45 PM) I noticed that about Steves Bar this morning.
Party animals.
You were in town?!
No, read your post. Not leaving the Island....unless its an emergency. Like a trip to Beaumont at 2 this morning.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 15 2003, 12:51 PM)No, read your post. Not leaving the Island....unless its an emergency. Like a trip to Beaumont at 2 this morning.
Oh.

It's weird. The power is on and yet I'm still bored.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Power came up here at my folks house around 11:30am. Wonder how long it's going to take to come up in the rest of the area...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 15 2003, 02:34 PM)So, who's up for a party?

Seriously folks!!
Just say when and where and we'll think about it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Actually, we should have a party for just those of us WITH power, since we are the only ones that can read this anyways.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Aug 15 2003, 04:22 PM)Steve's Bar has power!!

Hmmm, I've never been there twice in one day before. <_<

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.