1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What happened??

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Hugs from me too! What are we hugging her for? Can I ask? Can you say? Not that I don't give out free hugs or when they are needed....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 15 2003, 01:34 PM)Not that I don't give out free hugs or when they are needed....
Psheah, right. I practally have to manually place your arms around me when I want one.

Still, what happened?? You can't just start a thread like this and not let us know why.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 15 2003, 12:36 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 15 2003, 01:34 PM) Not that I don't give out free hugs or when they are needed....
Psheah, right. I practally have to manually place your arms around me when I want one.

Still, what happened?? You can't just start a thread like this and not let us know why.

I like to play spaghetti arms...and quit changing the subject this is Mrs Sunbums thread! It's not all about you all of the time.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 15 2003, 01:37 PM)I like to play spaghetti arms...and quit changing the subject this is Mrs Sunbums thread! It's not all about you all of the time.
I wasn't changing the subject.

If I wanted to change the subject, I'd ask; "Who is Mrs Sumbum?" (in reference to the title)

Now WHAT HAPPENED??

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
BIG HUG!!!!!!!

Call me if you need anything, I live close to you!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 15 2003, 01:40 PM)unknown...

she said she needed them in another thread....

ps sorry for the misspelling chickie.
Well, let us know!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hope is all well with you Mrs. Sunbum!

It was great seeing you at the Moot on Sunday!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
BIG BEAR HUG FOR YOU!!!! WAHOOOO!

one of THE nicest people i know!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Very concerned! I hope ALL is well for the SunBum's...please call us or e-mail if we can be of any help.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 15 2003, 02:38 PM)Very concerned as well

I hope everything is OK Mrs.Sunbum

We don't even know what happened yet?!?
I'd call, but I don't want to disrupt/disturb/be TOO nosey.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts