Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
If you want to make it up to him you should leave a message on hid answering machine similar to the noises you made for me.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
F-IN STUD WHO ROCKED HER WORLD AND IS STILL REALLING FROM THE EXPERIENCE AND STILL HAS HER EQUALLIBRIUM WACKED OFF BALANCE, AND LOST HER VOICE.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:35 PM)F-IN STUD WHO ROCKED HER WORLD AND IS STILL REALLING FROM THE EXPERIENCE AND STILL HAS HER EQUALLIBRIUM WACKED OFF BALANCE, AND LOST HER VOICE.

geezuz Eddie... I just completely humbled myself to you... and yet you need to go ahead and tell the whole world!!... take backs... forget the sorry!!!

when I can talk and walk again.. well, you you you just better watch your back there buddy..

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 14 2003, 03:40 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:35 PM) F-IN STUD WHO ROCKED HER WORLD AND IS STILL REALLING FROM THE EXPERIENCE AND STILL HAS HER EQUALLIBRIUM WACKED OFF BALANCE, AND LOST HER VOICE.

geezuz Eddie... I just completely humbled myself to you... and yet you need to go ahead and tell the whole world!!... take backs... forget the sorry!!!

when I can talk and walk again.. well, you you you just better watch your back there buddy..

kiddin !
i wish ! is all !!

C-GIRL ROCKS ....

AND THANK YOU , SEE I TOLD YA YOU WERE IN THE LIST

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and I was trying to help maintain your studly image there... in spite of the rumours!!!... way to ruin it ...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 14 2003, 03:47 PM)and I was trying to help maintain your studly image there... in spite of the rumours!!!... way to ruin it ...

ME .........STUD?

THANKS, YEAH SPREAD THAT WORD PLEASE....

PAULIGAN, DOES YOUR EMAIL NOT WORK ANYMORE...HEHEHE

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:49 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 14 2003, 03:47 PM) and I was trying to help maintain your studly image there... in spite of the rumours!!!... way to ruin it ...

ME .........STUD?

oh stud you are!!!.. you sexy mo fo "[email protected]#$er!!!" ...

all night long...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 14 2003, 03:53 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 14 2003, 04:49 PM) QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 14 2003, 03:47 PM) and I was trying to help maintain your studly image there... in spite of the rumours!!!... way to ruin it ...

ME .........STUD?

oh stud you are!!!.. you sexy mo fo "[email protected]#$er!!!" ...

all night long...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts