Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow fisherman. Although I am not new to ice fishing, I am new to ice fishing on Lake St. Clair. I've been out three times and have caught some, but not alot of perch at cotton rd. and selfrige. Where do I need to go for Walleye or where can I spear some big pike? I need help. Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I wish I could help you with some info ,but I asked the same thing a couple of posts ago (walleye ? ) and I didnt get any replies, so if you hear anything I'd like to know also ! sorry!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
The only Walleye reports I heard were two weeks ago in Anchor Bay WAY uut in dangerous ice territory. I have caught them before near Masonic, but the ice is notoriuosly bad in that area due to currents.

Wish I could help more....

Mini

·
Registered
61 Posts
Walleye on the Thames.Lots of places to try.Pretty safe now as far as ice goes.You can go out anywhere from Puce,Belle river hump guys reported lots of walleye,Gracie side road.Mid lake though you must be careful of wind & ice thickness.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heard they were gettiing some walleye in front of the spillway on jefferson near ballard ice there is thick. the guys are fishing in the middle of the spillway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts