Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i swear, i am the biggest klutz you'll ever meet, and now... i am laid up with this STOOPID imoblizer on! but, alas, i am on my way up north! how NOT fun is it going to be gimping around!
*sniff*
how'd i do it? by walking. just walking. i suck.

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
That sucks Ck I hope you get better real soon. Hey at least you can have Rumpie waite on you. Do you have a little bell to ring

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 17 2003, 09:25 AM)and now... i am laid up with this STOOPID imoblizer on!
And yet, you are still able to pose provocatively in bed for the camera.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEGoose Posted on Oct 17 2003, 09:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's hard to walk sometimes after 15 beers!!!!

It wasn't beer!

Wow, last time I saw you last night at TNT's you were walking just fine?
Bummer

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, jack! no kidding, huh!!! i did it walking to my apartment, which meant i had to drag my arse up the steps! that sucked.

snowbi, if you think THAT is a provocative pose, you need to get out more! lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 17 2003, 09:42 AM)snowbi, if you think THAT is a provocative pose, you need to get out more! lol!

I'm a guy. Any picture of a woman on a bed is provocative.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 17 2003, 09:46 AM)nice
I was trying to think of something to put up there.

·
Registered
336 Posts
As queen of the "I am so Klutzy I hurt myself club", I christen thee. Welcome to this prestigous club, may you prosper with honor!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
CK, why for are the details of the fall elusive to us? Usually you are quite particular about klutzy moves!

So, what, pray tell were you doing exactly?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks, ladybug! lol!
ok, upon review of the real story, i have decided it needs spicing up. so here's what really happened:

while having drinks & watching the game with cbj, all jacked up, & double d, i commented that the guy who messed up alou's catch the other night shouldn't be shunned so cbj threw his bud bottle at me, then aju pounced on me and began to give me shots to the pancreas with his balled up fists. cbj then grabbed the metal bucket his beers came in and put it over my head and began a tirade of beating on the side of it as if my head was the inside of a bell. double d sat and watched in silent amazement until she, too, joined the fracas and began painting my toenails a horrendous chartuese green at which point when i kicked out and popped my knee out!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Now, what's the real story? I bet its even funnier than your fake one.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Whatever happened
, CK, I hope you get better soon. Also, hope they gave ya some goood pain killers

If ya need anything........just pm me!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
LMAO

Now I know why my hand hurt so much this morning.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks three! my girlfriend is coming over with some vicadin, and i'll be leaving for the wonders of up north shortly. ahhhhh, the fall colors will REALLY look good today! lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 17 2003, 10:07 AM) i'll be leaving for the wonders of up north shortly. ahhhhh, the fall colors will REALLY look good today! lol!

If they're still there. The trees were starting to look kind of bare on the way back down Tuesday. Did you see my U. P. pics from last week?

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.ph...=9158&hl=colors

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Bad knee...HHMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Could be maybe you just like the brace???? in some sort of bondage fetish????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts