Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time fishing even though I drove 900+ miles with Mac and it snowed.....I will post more soon.

Give me a few days to catch up on the board and the 49 emails I got.

Mini

·
Registered
666 Posts
Well, at least you should be having better weather here! Not that there is anything wrong with snow, it does have its time and place.

You missed an interesting Federation meeting. After all the discussion, not a SINGLE question on the money issues. I even asked three times if there were any qustions! Lots of good questions on the State Championship though.

Time to do some real fishing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mini,

For the benefit of me and likely many of the other folks that cruise this board...Who are you? You obviously have a serious fishing affiliation - I'm just curious as to how you (and many of your compatriots in here) fit into this board. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
That has to be the first time I have been asked that question here...lol

I moderate this board and provide fishing reports and the Pro's Ponters (when they get publihed)......

I am also on the Show Staff for Greater North Tournaments and the Michigan Chapter of BASS Federation. Pro Staff for all the companies you see below. Regional Sales Representative (MI, OH, & IN) for All Star Graphite Rods and National Sales Rep for Precision Lures.

And "who are you?" lol

Seriously, how did you hear about this site?

John "Mini" Maniaci

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Nice fish John. Can't fond you phone # will look again and call you soon. Bob

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the info.

I found the web site by just looking for information on fishing in Lake St. Clair. I just moved back to Michigan from the dreaded Buckeye state, bought a boat, and now I'm going to get to it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I should be there Tuesday, but it will be about 8:30 or slightly after.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts