Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

I am going to ask again.....

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  jethro 
#1 ·
You dont have to post if you dont want to, you are more than welcome to. People here are a great group, we all try to help each other with the fishing and the questions about fishing. Please register and help the website out too....

Besides, its free and you will NEVER get any spam from here.

Mini

#2 ·
I was just peeking John.

#5 ·
There, you happy now???

I decided to re-register after loosing my password and not posting for several months.
Some of you may know me, some may remember me from posting under my real name "Marke".

I moved here in the fall from NH to see what MI and the great lakes has to offer in terms of fishing, hunting and general outdoor activities. I'll be spending more time here now that I can actually get on the water. As a new guy in town, I'll be looking to the rest of you help/advice on how I can provide my family with a lot fun and fish catching action.

Thanks,

Marke

#6 ·
Hey Mini & Muskie Bob Sr. . . .got some news about the boat. Water and oil in the engine ! You guys were there, we diddn't go hog wild or anything. The guys at the shop think the gas caps wern't tight enough. I don't know about that though. Antway, they got the engine together and are moving the GPS puck because we were always loosing our fix. Should be done this week. I can't wait.

See you on the water soon. I just found out that I'm not doing news for Stern anymore
. Got some new projects to do for the station and the show and now I'll have a LOT more time on the water. . .it's going to be a great summer you guys
. . .B.

#7 ·
Sounds good Bob.....loose gas caps are a problem in rough water. That Yammie has a water seperating fuel filter with a sensor. It went off on my buddies HPDI this past weekend. Pull the seperator and dump the contents and you should be all set. What about the fuel smell Ken asked me about?

Mini

#9 ·
OK EAST COAST> Watch your back..
Bob

#11 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 12 2003, 03:27 PM)Guess what Lurkers, My 2 year old Tracker has spent more time in the service center then on the water. Theyve had it all winter and now its the middle of may and nobody seems to know whats up or how long. I guess thats what I get for buying a boat at the mall.
Think positive, just think what you have saved in storage and gas.

#12 ·
Hi Everyone,

Especially, Marke, mini, mac...it's me Smitty...I'm with tootles....I had to re-register because I forgot everything....doughp...!!

I'm an east sider myself..15 minutes from St. Clair...which by the way is my home away from home in the summer..

Hey camp-2-fires (Bob), I'm the dude that Mac, and I believe Neeley spoke of...the catcher of the 13.5lb Walleye...

#14 ·
Hey Smitty,

You getting out this weekend in your new boat? I've been out there a few times in mine and have been having a blast. I'd still love to see first hand what a 150 is like on that boat. Send me an e-mail if you ever want to go.

If you ever decide to build a deck extension let me know. I think I still have enough materials from when I built mine. The plywood is already pre-cut and will drop right in.

Marke

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(Mark M @ May 12 2003, 07:18 PM)John,
Still waiting for the info on the sunglasses.
I think you forgot about me?
And did you ever get a chance to talk to Bob about Don and I?
Talk to ya soon!
Mark M
Mark,

The sunglasses has been put on hold for a while (they havent returned my calls....I think it is show season for them). When I do get ahold of them I will contact you or have them contact you.

Mini

#16 ·
Marke,

This weekend is not looking good for me at all....Have lots of family stuff to take care of...Gotta get out to White Lake next week and have a look around, gotta find out where my tourney fish are hidin out, and no I won't be tryin to catch em.....not till the 24th anyways....

After Memorial Day weekend I'll probably start hittin St Clair on a regular basis...I'll git with ya then...

If your not fishin an opener tournament, you should head on over to White Lake, u can pay the day of the tourney..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.