Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have the luxury to hunt private land so I'm gonna have to go to the state land, is it even worth it? I don't want the sun to come up on opening day and somebody be sitting right next to me

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 10 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Deer, ducks, squirrel? It depends where. Harsens Island has a draw for deer hunting with tagged area's, some say it is well worth it. Many deer are taken there every year.

Thanks, also I got alot of info from soule's post

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(soule @ Sep 10 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah if you wanna scout places, im new to hunting down in this area also, just send me a pm. i think i will be scouting bald mountain this weekend

Yea I'm new to the area also, I hunted a little in Lapeer last season, I'm going to the Port Huron game area Tuesday to check things out. How's the Muskie fishing been for ya? My buddy went out today to the Canadian side and got 2 and lost one right behind the boat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.