Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here watching the wings game jumping and screaming ahh at every close shot!
LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
tough game, may not win the cup till they come back to detroit.

·
Registered
654 Posts
QUOTE(mikeb088 @ Jun 9 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am sitting here watching the wings game jumping and screaming ahh at every close shot!
LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!

ya , only have 4 hairs left on my head . be pulling them out soon . GO WINGS !!!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(DaveS. @ Jun 9 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mikeb088 @ Jun 9 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am sitting here watching the wings game jumping and screaming ahh at every close shot!
LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!

ya , only have 4 hairs left on my head . be pulling them out soon . GO WINGS !!!

Ha I just got rid of the grey ONE, I better quit now

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
oh well like i said before they win at home we win at home it is 4 to 3 us. GO WINGS> We love you and all the stressful situations.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I said shoot so many times. If you come to shoot shoot don't pass. lol

Second overtime Friday and dat puts it in.

I'll be holding a homemade cup standing on 11 mile. Getting shot with horns as cars go by.

h2o

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
QUOTE(h2o @ Jun 10 2009, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I said shoot so many times. If you come to shoot shoot don't pass. lol

Second overtime Friday and dat puts it in.

I'll be holding a homemade cup standing on 11 mile. Getting shot with horns as cars go by.

h2o
WTF h2o??? Two overtimes???? I don't think I could take it.

If it goes to overtime I would have to get away from the bigscreen and go to the basement. God forbid if Pitt scores I would probably throw the remote.

·
Registered
181 Posts
perhaps babcock will let the lines be out for more then 40 seconds on friday. it seemed every time they would get a run on the net the would change... i was going insane

1 - 20 of 42 Posts