Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be leaving soon for a road trip down to Marco Island and hopfully meet up with MrSunBum at Stans to party.

So here is my wish for everyone to have a Happy New Year.

See ya when I get back.

Cotty

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Drive safe!

·
12,052 Posts
Have a safe trip bud. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Good partying with you on Tuesday, whew, that was a long one.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Have a good trip bud and be safe.... see ya soon!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Hammer....A masked phone caller might make a few phone calls from down there. Hell as Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet say..."It's 5 o'clock somewhere"

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
have a great time you!
i am so jealous!

make the most of it!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Merry Christmas Cotty,

Have a great trip buddy! I see a trip down that way in my future as well. A guy I was in the Navy with 25 years ago called me the other day. He lives in Naples and is opening a blues bar down that way somewhere. It will be open in a few months. I am definately going to have go for the opening.(shhhhh, I havent told Deb yet, so help me keep it secret....) Say hi to the Sunbums from us and have a beer for us with them while your at it!

Spider

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
have fun cotty-watch your speed in Kentucky-epically near the borders & entrance ramps-i vote we raise the fast lane to 80

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah, I got a $100.00 ticket in Kentucky one year....Was doing about 95(speed limit was 55) in the Impala with about 10 cars following me.....We did this for about 20 miles until we hit the speed trap. There must have been 6 state trooper cars around a turn <_< I was the first pulled over and they got the rest of them behind me <_<

I only had my oldest, Nicole at the time. She was about 7 or 8 and sound asleep in the back seat. When I stopped the car and rolled down the window she woke up. The state trooper looked at Nicole and winked and waved at her....I still got a ticket, but he wrote if for 15 over. I think it was a courtesy thing cuz our car has a fire fighter license plate.

Didn't have to pay on the spot....mailed in the 100 bucks when I got home.

SO DON'T SPEED IN KENTUCKY, COTTY!

·
12,052 Posts
Cotty called me this evening from a beach on Marco Island. Said he was drinking a beer watching the sun set. It was 77 degrees.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah... that beotch gave me the same message! blah!
xo to u cotty!

have fun!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 27 2003, 10:52 PM)Cotty called me this evening from a beach on Marco Island. Said he was drinking a beer watching the sun set. It was 77 degrees.
did he say if he had a hot girl with him?
or was he sitting alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts