Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soo ready to get out on my boat. I need to replace one cleat and I am ready to go.

Whats everyone elses ETA for getting out there?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 4 2004, 10:11 AM)I am soo ready to get out on my boat. I need to replace one cleat and I am ready to go.

I'm already out there, just waiting for the weather to cooperate (60 degrees and sunny is all I axe for *ok, partially sunny)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might get her wet tomorrow night. Supposed to be in the 60's and i believe no rain.........................yea, that sounds like a plan.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 4 2004, 11:11 AM)Whats everyone elses ETA for getting out there?
UM, that would be April 5th for me.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 4 2004, 11:11 AM)Whats everyone elses ETA for getting out there?
When I hear the words, "Congratulations and welcome to our team."

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 4 2004, 11:24 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 4 2004, 11:11 AM)

I think thats what they say to you at the Rainbow Room when you come out of the closet.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ May 4 2004, 12:25 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 4 2004, 11:24 AM) QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 4 2004, 11:11 AM)

I think thats what they say to you at the Rainbow Room when you come out of the closet.
sounds like you are speaking from experience

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'm hoping to have her put in by next week... Everything is done, except waiting on a new skeg.
What the heck is The Rainbow Room?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Soon as we take the shrink wrap off, put snaps in new top since they didn't come in it (wasn't expecting that but can understand why they don't put em in now)clean, wheel, wax, have bottom painted, new waterline stripes, put props back on and tell em to drop it. Yea should be in by then!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ May 4 2004, 12:36 PM)It's a bar for peeps who like rainbows

Think.........coming out of the closet..........
Thanks, learn something new every day!

·
Registered
530 Posts
be in by weeks end. all that's left is a oil change and wheel out .
soooo much work already done that I'm dying inside

1 - 12 of 12 Posts