Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get home from work and take a nap tonight. Around 6, a female friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while woke me up and says, "Hey, I'm in the neighborhood. I'm on my way." which should have brightened my evening. She came over and I made dinner. We ate and she said, "What's up with you? Why are you so blaa? I'm going to my sisters." and left. Back to my couch I go to grade papers. I really don't feel like doing that at all. I turned on my computer and checked Facebook. A long lost friend in Chicago started im-ing me. That was nice for a minute. Now I am here. I guess I really don't feel like doing anything at all. Maybe more sleep. I am generally the happiest person that I know. I am never blaa. Tonight I am blaa,
so.........
Blaa
blaa
blaa
blaa
blaa
blaa

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Boredom is a sign of blessings, as only those with their essentials not sorely lacking have time to feel blah.

Or, it's a side effect of not boating.

It's the grey skies and short daylight that does it. Only 4 more months to go!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She came over and I made dinner. We ate and she said, "What's up with you? Why are you so blaa? I'm going to my sisters." and left.

I don't get it!? I am assuming "she" went to "her" sisters house? That was a short converstaion. Why did she even come over?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Just my $.02... if your friend who was nice enough to come over and obviously wanted your attention didn't inspire you, assuming she was nice/attractive/friendly... or looked like <------------- then WTF? Are you pining for Breadonna that much, or is it really just the weather? Or something completelye different that no one is saying?
lol no offense just goofin!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Dec 7 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope you don't die. If you do. Can I have your tool box?

your about the only person that could use it, so it would be yours, the cart too.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 8 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jason R @ Dec 7 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope you don't die. If you do. Can I have your tool box?

I'll take the Chris craft

that would go to my next of kin, like a wife or somebody like that.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 8 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>"waist" of time

obviously a graduate of the mooter school of speling.....

Apparently I was too uninspired to use the appropriate words.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 8 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 7 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She came over and I made dinner. We ate and she said, "What's up with you? Why are you so blaa? I'm going to my sisters." and left.

I don't get it!? I am assuming "she" went to "her" sisters house? That was a short converstaion. Why did she even come over?

She wanted to spend the evening over, but I had so much home work and I wasn't great company, so she left. She was over for about 40 minutes.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Dec 8 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope you've snapped out of it!

Certainly. As of waking up this morning.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Sheamus @ Dec 8 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Dec 8 2009, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that he's met Brianna everything else is boring in comparison.

Only because he hasn't hung out with Captain Sheamus in the mighty Clinton River!

well, we gotta change that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.