Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was really drunk, I got out of the hot tub with no clothes on, it was a party, other people in the tub were naked, it was just my fault for jumping out. Everybody is giving me $hit about it, I know its going to be on the board, Just stop calling me tree trunk. Some of you have known for a while that I'm well endowed, but now I'm letting everyone know. You're all my friends and I know you'll all support me. I was having the hardest time deciding how to tell everyone, but after the hot tub incident, I figured now was the time.

Thanks again

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Hey Puppet Show hes serious. Since Im one with the Peeps. I want everyone to know. Well put it this way. The board is all about friends, hes my friend and this doesnt change a thing about how I feel.

Its alright BRA! I got your back!

Well not like that!

Seriously though its cool with me.

·
12,052 Posts
That's ok bud. We support you. You're our bud and if that's your preference, its ok with us. I always kinda' figured since you never had a chick, but now we know.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I don't know him too well, but it's alright with me bra!

And while we're confessing things...

I'm an alcoholic.

j/k

just kidding about j/k.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
jack it's all good... we still love you. things will still be all the same...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
jack iam sorry but i canot approve of same sex with the same sex.. butill still be your friend

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I always thought something was up ever since I heard the whole cat stories. I never knew it stemed into guys as well.

Goodluck to you in your new adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'M SUPER, THANKS FOR ASKING.

I LOVE ALL THE PEEPS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Duh.......... It's about time you came out. We've all known since last summer. Don't worry bra! Or should I say Bra-ette?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
We all love you Jack, not the kind of love you are looking for, but we love you!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey!!! it's all good!! you're an AWESOME fun dude and i like ya just fine no matter what!
much faith and guts to 'come out' like this, but yeah, we're all about friends here... i'm behind you!

xoxo-ck

·
Registered
4,286 Posts

1 - 20 of 121 Posts