Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had a great time last night at donna's bday party. it was a blast, thanks for the invite. donna you sang like an angel, but drank like a fish. hey excaliber al, i will always think of you when i hear "it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes". next time leave that one for the GIRLS on the dance floor. brdb where are the pics??? i never knew there were so many good singers in the group. jabber you looked like michael bolton singing with your eyes closed, such feeling. capt dan you go, a hip hop a hippie to da dippie don't stop rockin. SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY was heard across the parking lot on our way out....

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Dam! Sounds like a great time was had by all last night!

I missed Jabber singing again, rats!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Man we had a great time last night!! And Yes - we do have many great singers in the LSCN!! Just Not Me!!!

What's going on tonight? I'll call Zman and see if the gang is going to Zambookies.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
trying to upload the rest to my site - that site is realy sloooooooooooooooooooooow today.

Here is a good one.

What is Donna's sisters name? she is hot!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE(Captain Dan @ Jan 17 2004, 03:14 PM)It's 3:10p.m. and Donna just peeled herself out of the bed

I am ready to go back to bed now. I feel terrible that I did not say good bye to anyone last night. All I remember is my hair blowing in the wind, my head hanging out the car window the whole ride home.

I believe that was the most I have EVER EVER drank in my entire life. I am absolutely serious.

I prayed to the porceline queen from the time I got home, until about 12:00noon today. I am now ready to sleep. Good night.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A GREAT PARTY. WE REALLY DID HAVE A GOOD TIME!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jan 17 2004, 04:43 PM)trying to upload the rest to my site - that site is realy sloooooooooooooooooooooow today.

Here is a good one.

What is Donna's sisters name? she is hot!!!

Her name is Diane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts