Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dark Red Bravada on I-75

·
Registered
243 Posts
That was me!

Sadly though, I have taken my sticker off of my truck. I have decided to no longer be apart of the boating community. I have had alot of fun the past couple years, and I thank all of you who have been friendly toward me for being so friendly! I hope everyone has a great and safe (rest of the) summer!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Pammee,
I've missed your humuor...I hope things are getting better in your life. We do think and talk about you still.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 23 2004, 10:32 PM)That was me!

Sadly though, I have taken my sticker off of my truck. I have decided to no longer be apart of the boating community. I have had alot of fun the past couple years, and I thank all of you who have been friendly toward me for being so friendly! I hope everyone has a great and safe (rest of the) summer!

You will be missed.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 23 2004, 09:32 PM)That was me!

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 23 2004, 09:32 PM)That was me!

What the fk's this sh!t all about? Feel free to take a breather, but do you have to disown us?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(homebrew @ Aug 23 2004, 10:34 PM)QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Aug 23 2004, 09:32 PM) That was me!

What the fk's this sh!t all about? Feel free to take a breather, but do you have to disown us?

I agree!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
ICU TWO!!!

Champagne colored Grand Cherokee (sp?)
Driving down North River Road this morning. Gold Egg Harbor sticker on the left side of the hatch window.
Who was it?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 24 2004, 01:16 PM)ICU TWO!!!

Driving down North River Road this morning. Gold Egg Harbor sticker on the left side of the hatch window.
Who was it?
Maybe Kyda?

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 24 2004, 12:40 PM)QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 24 2004, 01:16 PM) ICU TWO!!!

Who was it?
Maybe Kyda?
Yes, they had KYDA on the license plate. Forgot that part.
Who's Kyda?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 24 2004, 01:45 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 24 2004, 12:40 PM) QUOTE(makowish @ Aug 24 2004, 01:16 PM) ICU TWO!!!

Who was it?
Maybe Kyda?
Yes, they had KYDA on the license plate. Forgot that part.
Who's Kyda?

Todd Kyda, lives at Harbor Club North and has an Egg Harbor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts