Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Formula 27 PC just got done getting detailed today. It looks great, I cant wait till launch day.

G

·
Congrats on the new boat! We've always bought boats at the end of the boating season and the first winter always seems longer than any other...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Feb 10 2004, 12:35 AM)Congrats on the new boat! We've always bought boats at the end of the boating season and the first winter always seems longer than any other...
I bought my second boat in the middle of august and the winnter would never end. Its a good thing I only have a month and a half to put it in.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Congratz, I did the same thing 4 years ago. Man wghat a never ending long winter. I think were in the final stretch!

·
Registered
612 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Feb 10 2004, 05:35 AM)Congrats on the new boat! We've always bought boats at the end of the boating season and the first winter always seems longer than any other...
Tell me about it! We got our first baot (26 ft Trojan) in Oct last year and this is the longest winter ever! I just signed my life away on a well at Markley right on the river. When the He!! is the ice gonna melt?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Post a pic wingman!! I want my next boat to be a 29 formula or powerquest.....I think.
I currently have a 1993 crownline 210 and am ready for a new un.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Think of it this way.

In less than 8 weeks, we all will have launch dates and a few of us might even be in the water. When you think about everyting you want or need to do before you launch, 8 weeks is not that long of a time period. Especially with us wanting to sell or trade ours in as soon as possible for a bigger loan/debt/boat I know we have a ton of things to do and DEFINATELY not enough time to do it in. Next sunny, 36+ day and I am calling off and heading to the boat for the day.

At least this how I am thinking about it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(sowder75 @ Feb 10 2004, 08:16 AM)Post a pic wingman!! I want my next boat to be a 29 formula or powerquest.....I think.
I currently have a 1993 crownline 210 and am ready for a new un.
I dont have any pics of it yet but soon, I also had(still have) a Crownline 225 CCR. Anybody need a boat?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Congrats...I know you've had your eye on that boat for a while now. Be sure to post some pics when you get them.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Wingman~ WhoooHoo! Congrats!!

I bought my 2nd boat Oct. 11 '02 Just in time for winter storage and the longest of winters

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
congrats wingman!!!!! way to go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts