Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened around here? It looks as if everything went down hill in a matter of a week.

I know there was some problem with CBJ but I don't know the details.
Now it looks like there is about a quarter of the people posting.

What happened???

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
my feelings are:

people love controversy but hate it at the same time

too many different personalities

too many people arguing because "he said, she said"

opinions are opinions, but some people can't accept other's opinions (you don't have to agree or accept someone else's opinion) but acknowledge it

the debating team got out of hand

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was like "wow, what happened"
I looked over at the other website and that place might be a little out of control for me.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
See, the equinox of the anticular dimension of Pluto caused the estimate of Jupiters gravity to be incorrect. That in turn caused Earths gravity estimates to be incorrect, which in turn caused the bremuda triangle to move over out little spot in the world. So now, we are stuck in the Bremuda Triangle until Pluto's anticular dimension goes back to it's regular position and the Bremuda Triangle goes away. At that time, "everyting's gonna be ok" as Miss P would say.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Mar 18 2004, 09:35 AM)See, the equinox of the anticular dimension of Pluto caused the estimate of Jupiters gravity to be incorrect. That in turn caused Earths gravity estimates to be incorrect, which in turn caused the bremuda triangle to move over out little spot in the world. So now, we are stuck in the Bremuda Triangle until Pluto's anticular dimension goes back to it's regular position and the Bremuda Triangle goes away. At that time, "everyting's gonna be ok" as Miss P would say.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Mar 18 2004, 09:35 AM)See, the equinox of the anticular dimension of Pluto caused the estimate of Jupiters gravity to be incorrect. That in turn caused Earths gravity estimates to be incorrect, which in turn caused the bremuda triangle to move over out little spot in the world. So now, we are stuck in the Bremuda Triangle until Pluto's anticular dimension goes back to it's regular position and the Bremuda Triangle goes away. At that time, "everyting's gonna be ok" as Miss P would say.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
What I actually think happened is that peeps started NOT hangin'out with each other.

I for instance don't ever see Instigator or Pauline or MJ or Traveler or many many more peeps anymore and I have no idea what's up with they're lives and we don't have much to talk about. I still think everybody's great, but I have little to say because we don't see each other anymore. ........................... Just AL thoughts.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Mar 18 2004, 10:35 AM)See, the equinox of the anticular dimension of Pluto caused the estimate of Jupiters gravity to be incorrect. That in turn caused Earths gravity estimates to be incorrect, which in turn caused the bremuda triangle to move over out little spot in the world. So now, we are stuck in the Bremuda Triangle until Pluto's anticular dimension goes back to it's regular position and the Bremuda Triangle goes away. At that time, "everyting's gonna be ok" as Miss P would say.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yep...I agree.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It's just been slow that last couple of days, it happens. I've seen it this way a bunch of times over the last year. It will pick up, it always does!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I think everything will be better when summer finally gets here......
...At least I hope so

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Mar 18 2004, 09:26 AM)I looked over at the other website and that place might be a little out of control for me.

What other web site ?????????

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Between work, getting the softball things together and being sick, I have not been around much. That shoud change when I'm feeling better.

Not that anyone missed me anyways......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
YES WE DO!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I haven't been around much because I've been way too busy with work... I hope I get it out of my system before summer!!!

I get along great with EVERYONE and hope to drink 1 or 2 with ya all soon... 1 or 2 too many!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Mar 18 2004, 07:28 PM)I haven't been around much because I've been way too busy with work... I hope I get it out of my system before summer!!!

I get along great with EVERYONE and hope to drink 1 or 2 with ya all soon... 1 or 2 too many!!!

Better to be working like crazy now than when the weather's nice!!

G

·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Mar 18 2004, 09:26 AM)I was like "wow, what happened"
I looked over at the other website and that place might be a little out of control for me.
Jason

Everything is awesome at LSCN. You mentioned "the other website". Well, there are a billion websites out there, and that is only one of a billion. Some people think it is awesome to finally be able to type the f-word as many times as possible. But, it will get old after a while. Consider the time of year it is. I, as many others are sick of the wait for spring/summer. It's coming. And, when it does.....watch out. All the summer LSCN events will be in full force. And the "other website" will be but a distant memory.
I don't know, maybe it will be around forever. Who knows? All I know is I am really happy with what this site offers, and I have no time for anything else.
Boating is my passion, and I can't wait to get out there!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I think a lot of us are just trying to get ready for summer
I myself have a huge workload and tons of work to do on the boat before summer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts