Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long week! I want to go to the boat, not work!

Kind of sucks, this weekend is a BIG riverfest bash at my "yacht club." I'm sure there will be fun things there, but that means a long walk to the boat (big part of parking lot used for the party tents), and boat access is really all I care about. Not to mention, there is also a high probability some bozo will try and use my well while we're out.

Well, while I'm bitching and complaining, I may as mention the city just replaced the sidewalk in from of my house. They lowered it 8", and now I have no idea how I'm going to mow the lawn. Asked a city engineer for help, and he, in not so many words, tough sh*t. Gee thanks.

Sorry, that's my Friday morning.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Nice job the city did for you. I've ben waiting for folks to get teir work done so I can start mine. Always fun.

BTW AP, nice AV, but maybe you should take a similar pic with the spotlight on and pointed at you.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
You are lucky to have a job

I didn't want to come in either...but here I am...for 12 hrs.
but am off the weekend !!
YAHOOIE !!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 26 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job the city did for you. I've ben waiting for folks to get teir work done so I can start mine. Always fun.

BTW AP, nice AV, but maybe you should take a similar pic with the spotlight on and pointed at you.

I'm in the photo, sort of.

View attachment 63090

View attachment 63091

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I don't want to work today either! Oh wait, I don't have to!
Yay!!! Sorry, had to rub it in a little. I'm excited, my boats only been in 5 days, unlike most everyone that's been boating for months! But I do have to get out to Gull Island today & hand out religious pamphlets!!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 26 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are lucky to have a job

YAHOOIE !!
Call me if you want to the boat to wait for you.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 26 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jun 26 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are lucky to have a job

YAHOOIE !!
Call me if you want to the boat to wait for you.

really ??? KEWL !! lemme ask Dom ...then I'll call either way

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have been out of town on business for 24 of the last 27 days and just got home last night about 7:30. Already told the boss that I was not coming in today. I need some time at home! Have lots to do around the house before getting the small boat in the water hopefully early next week. That is, of course the phone doesn't ring and I get sent back out on the road again.

On a brighter note, at least the weather here is cooler then where I have been. Things are also green here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts