Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It hasn't all REALLY hit me yet but there is a sense of peace about today. Some good things are happening, I love the man I'm with and I think I might just pass my finals to name a couple. The bigger things are a bit personal

Anyone else feelin' the love and gratitude of just being alive today? Appreciating all that is around you?

Mushy? sure....oh well. I just thought I'd share a smile with all you LSCN'rs. You've been there for me when I've been down, now it's time share the love while I'm up

I hope everyone can smile at least one time today preferably much more than that.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Dec 9 2003, 02:22 PM)I feel that way almost all the time every day is a gift.

Good for you! i usually do but some days i see it more clearly than other days. I think i should just slow down more often to enjoy what is right here right now. It feels pretty good.

Now lets see if i can make it home from school here w/o getting totally erked (sp) at someone for driving like an a$$ <_<

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Dec 9 2003, 02:27 PM)Now lets see if i can make it home from school here w/o getting totally erked (sp) at someone for driving like an a$$

I'll try and stay out of your way.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
feeling so good it should be a crime!

yes, i am having a wonderful day!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Kinda hard to smile when my sweetie is in Atlanta

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Good for you Justine! I'm feeling great now that I know I don't have to fool around w/ this dang long sequined dress for the party Friday!
Today is a good day otherwise, thankfully I can say I've been having very good days for a while now.......it's true when they say time heals all wounds and such.......
And it's the holidays and I'm not sick and I look forward to spending time w/ all my new LSCN friends I met this year!
Thanks for the good vibes and I hope girlie is having a better day too!!
And Justine for the record it's nice to have met you and I always have a good time when you are around!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I'm in a pretty good mood myself (although I have this terrible, TERRIBLE pain in my neck & shoulder <_< ), but not letting it get me down. I'm loving that it's almost Christmas, looking forward to the LSCN parties, knowing they are going to be a great time.

It's a wonderful day!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
the title of this thread made me think of that song " I FEEL good... dar nar nar nar nar, I knew that I WOULD! dah dah dah dah!!""

I am too, actually!! Happy about... **cough** buying a new vacuum, believe it or not!! Not sure what category buying a new vacuum puts me in other than "FREAK"... but, yeah, and school is over and lights are all over for christmas, I'm alive, kicking, pretty lucky with my life overall, good friends and family and parties up the yang coming up... yeah, life is good!

" I FEEL good... dar nar nar nar nar, I knew that I WOULD! dah dah dah dah!!""

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 9 2003, 02:49 PM)the title of this thread made me think of that song " I FEEL good... dar nar nar nar nar, I knew that I WOULD! dah dah dah dah!!""

I starting singing myself, and now I do feel better.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Dec 9 2003, 03:34 PM)
I'm happy, healthy, loved ones are alive and well, I have a boyfriend at Christmas for the first time in 5 years and . . .

I'M NOT LIVIN' IN VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good.
I'm good to except for this Fricken cold!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I also feel GREAT accept for the damm cold. I am however enjoying my 35th day of being SMOKE FREE
I wish I had done it years ago. To think I smoked for 30 years is mind boggling

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.