Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I will start off saying that I am not lazy on cleaning my house but I just don't have time anymore. After about a year of thoughts about it, I finally hired a housekeeper. I left my house this morning thinking when I would come back home that it wouldn't look much different!! Oh my gosh was I WRONG, my house is so clean I don't even want to touch anything. The toilet tissue is even folded into a fan!! I talked to her and told her that she is going to have to move in with us. I just thought that I would share this because I am just estatic right now!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
very cool, what is the name of the company, how much does she charge?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
HAHA ! sarah, sounds like some good clean girl on girl action, how your post topic reads ! haha !

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I had someone clean my house for a long time, but stopped recently because I thought I would be able to do it myself when the kids are with their dad....Saturday I started cleaning at 10 am and finished at 5 pm....

After ONE DAY of a nice, clean house...kids are back...come home from work and the place is trashed. UGH!

I think I want her phone number

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I get mine done e/o week and then keep up on it myself in between when she comes. It's SO NICE, and it helps. It's hard enough to keep up with the laundry and dance classes and bible study and Danielle's homework and MY homework and school, oh yeah - sometimes my social life too!!
Enjoy Sarah! You deserve it!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shandog...I couldn't agree more. Between work, Jewlery parties, Kevin's businesses, and J.R's crazy social life I just couldn't do it anymore. I am just thrilled. She even washed all of my perfume bottles. I am so excited. I think I am going to have her come every week for a month and then taper off to e/o week.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Great Sarah! that certainly would be nice... maybe someday **dreaming**. Since i do not have children, i have really no good excuse for not doing the job myself... But someday.. who knows~ hang on to her digits just in case!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
French maid outfit optional?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ May 19 2003, 06:52 PM)Shandog...I couldn't agree more. Between work, Jewlery parties, Kevin's businesses, and J.R's crazy social life I just couldn't do it anymore. I am just thrilled. She even washed all of my perfume bottles. I am so excited. I think I am going to have her come every week for a month and then taper off to e/o week.
You guys are so right. In between drinking beer, posting and sleeping in its amazing this house bitch gets anything done.

Seriously though, since I started my home improvements it has been very hard, very very hard to keep things up. I got a mountian of laundry in the basement, a truck load of toys (of which each individual toy has some significant value no matter how old, how dirty or how broke, its a keeper) and the worst is I dont own a dishwasher, How ever the Warden does, its called the house bitch!

I go through all the laundry and get rid of the useless stuff.

I got to repair the lawn.

Paint and repair my ceiling.

Replace the bathroom pocket door.

Install a ceiling fan.

Clean out my garage.

Finish the molding and trim.

Replace the carpet in the backroom/flo. room. It did not survive Dyngus.

And still find time to give baths, make sure homework is done as well as the important things in life. Beer and Fishing.

MAN THIS IS A STUPID THREAD I JUST GOT REMINDED OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE TO DO.....

THIS SUCKS

See you later friends. I got crap to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts