Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out with Shep after stopping at anglers point(what a great store!!!) We headed out of the selfridge launch, which was a zoo, and headed north. I started with a black and chartreuse mepps buck tail then switched to a Lucy's lulu which got our only hard hit about 2 miles past the new baltimore tower. It felt pretty big, with a good head shake, but spit the hook unfortunately. Shep and I were manly out for a cruise and to enjoy the day on the water, thanks again bro it was a riot!!!!!

Also to report there were several short strikes, but again one rod, one lure out, only to enjoy the day

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Better than being at work brother! Wish I could have joined you guys.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jul 13 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And any answer is BS without PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooouch!!! I thought we were cool!!!
Too many butter faces out there today, lots of hot bods, but a wreck up from the neck up!!! That is the hottie report
Officially Good from far but far from good.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 13 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ooooouch!!! I thought we were cool!!!
Too many butter faces out there today, lots of hot bods, but a wreck up from the neck up!!! That is the hottie report

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Gonna move you to the hole!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 13 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jul 13 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And any answer is BS without PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooouch!!! I thought we were cool!!!

Thank you for the report, I heard it was slow this year!!!

ps. we are still as COOL as can be bro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts