Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manana II and I were racing, she totally kicked my butt....But I am finally here, took almost a year.
Didn't want my 1000th to be in the last word thread 4 sure!!

· Registered
1,358 Posts
i'm on your tail...

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Congrats, I just got there on Thursday.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
show off...

· Registered
2,840 Posts
Way to go, keep up the good post!

· Registered
8,195 Posts
go mananaII!
go money!
go mananaII!
go money!!
you'll hit 5k in no time!!!!

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 10 2004, 10:01 PM)Congrats MS! Now try and catch up to me!

You have almost double....It took me 10 months to get this far.....I would have to sit here and post all day and night for at least a week....I did just get more vacation time..hmmm

· Registered
1,384 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 10 2004, 10:12 PM)go mananaII!
go money!
go mananaII!
go money!!
you'll hit 5k in no time!!!!

hee hee! 5K is a long way off there girlie!

Congrats MS! Thankfully you started this thread and not give up this glorious moment in the last word thread! hee hee! Way to go... how long will it take us to get to 2K? Yikes??

· Registered
3,538 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jan 12 2004, 10:31 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 10 2004, 10:01 PM)Congrats MS! Now try and catch up to me!

You have almost double....It took me 10 months to get this far.....I would have to sit here and post all day and night for at least a week....I did just get more vacation time..hmmm

I have faith in you MS! You will be up to your 2000th post in no time. Just think of some more stuff to debate!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.