Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manana II and I were racing, she totally kicked my butt....But I am finally here, took almost a year.
Didn't want my 1000th to be in the last word thread 4 sure!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm on your tail...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Congrats, I just got there on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
show off...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 10 2004, 03:08 PM)Congrats, I just got there on Thursday.

yay! Congrats! It's a great week for us I guess...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Way to go, keep up the good post!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Amateurs.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
go mananaII!
go money!
go mananaII!
go money!!
you'll hit 5k in no time!!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 10 2004, 10:01 PM)Congrats MS! Now try and catch up to me!

You have almost double....It took me 10 months to get this far.....I would have to sit here and post all day and night for at least a week....I did just get more vacation time..hmmm

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 10 2004, 10:12 PM)go mananaII!
go money!
go mananaII!
go money!!
you'll hit 5k in no time!!!!

hee hee! 5K is a long way off there girlie!

Congrats MS! Thankfully you started this thread and not give up this glorious moment in the last word thread! hee hee! Way to go... how long will it take us to get to 2K? Yikes??

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
oh, Cyn you know I love you dear...

HOWEVER, IF you break the quantity of words that beth wrote in the word thread down into individual posts... I think she would have beat you !

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jan 12 2004, 10:31 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 10 2004, 10:01 PM)Congrats MS! Now try and catch up to me!

You have almost double....It took me 10 months to get this far.....I would have to sit here and post all day and night for at least a week....I did just get more vacation time..hmmm

I have faith in you MS! You will be up to your 2000th post in no time. Just think of some more stuff to debate!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
My 1000th went by pretty quitely........Alot sooner than I thought it would be..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts