Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heh heh... kimmy's on her way to pick me up and lord knows what's going to happen! we have no plans, no deadlines, and a lot of beers with our names on them! we're hitting dive bars all about town, so don't be surprised if you get fun visits/phone calls from the road!

last time this happened, we ended up in frankenmuth for alpinefest and got blown out at the weiner dog races just before she got crowned the horn blowing queen of alpinefest!

see/talk to you later, gators!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and bail money. i have that, too.
we also have a bag of props. not quite sure why, but it may come in handy. we will have our addresses pinned to our shirts in case we get split up, too!

thanks pauligan! you will hear from us! lol!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
have fun plan on doing same thing getting cabin fever,,today drive by water heading north stop at snoopys dog house ,, marwood bar on saint clair river in marine city,, after that who knows... port huron maybey port hope... have fun c.k ..watch for police . buy some gum and keep in car just in case.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts

Have fun and keep your cans in your shirt~Thanks for the offer....I keep laughing when I remember you saying that....(yeah, nobody else will know what I'm talking about.....)

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 28 2003, 02:01 PM)Hey CK! Why don't you go to Hell, ......

......Michigan.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 28 2003, 02:02 PM)

What? Its a real city.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, kimmy & i got home safe and sound. we hit goodnight gracies, the hard rock cafe (god love that all access pass!), and someplace else that i can NOT remember then ended up at some house in a hot tub, then jon's coney island.

somewhere along the way, we molested a santa clause.

i forgot to drunk dial and got beat to it by cotty who was in the clem... lol! then i tried pauligan, which didnt' work, then tried rerun, who wanted us to come to him so that didn't work then the food came so i forgot alltogether! lol!

but i had to be the wingman, and man did that suck. kimmy hasn't smooched a guy for quite some time, and she thought this guy was hot and i ended up knowing him so i introduced them and, well, that was it. wingman ck. blah!

before:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
after:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
his wingman, paul, and kimmy.
being wingman sucks. but i made the best of it
by being highly dorky and entertaining. i think i tripped on my pance a couple times, and i recall threatening to cannonball into the hot tub. oh well...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
WOW! Two hot chicks!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol... for some reason, the picture didn't load all the way! it does look 'suspicious!' lmao!!

did i mention that being wingman sucks? beer helps, tho. and teeequeeela. lots of it.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 29 2003, 10:11 AM). . . then ended up at some house in a hot tub . . . somewhere along the way, we molested a santa clause.
Was that YOU in my HOT TUB?

When I woke up in the bubbles about 3AM I thought I had been dreaming!

BTW, only YOU can call me SANTA!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hell NO! thank god i conveniently forgot to bring the camera in from the car! lol!!! i got to wear some oversized boxer shorts and some t-shirt with cut off arms. i'd have just worn the bra & panties, but one part of that set was missing. lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Nov 29 2003, 10:39 AM)NO way you weren't wear a bra.......

wrong part of the set... lol!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts