Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
............compliments of my 5 trips to Long Island. Decent croud last night, but we missed a few peeps last night though. No P, Big, Merlin, DNO, Excal, Jules, Shandog, and all the others that didn't show.

Off to Tim Horton's to get coffee.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Almost exactly 24 hours ago you were the first to post "toodensday, TNT's"

Now your the first to share your hangover

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
do you mean decent crowd???

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Oct 22 2003, 07:16 AM)
Almost exactly 24 hours ago you were the first to post "toodensday, TNT's"

Now your the first to share your hangover

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Oct 22 2003, 07:16 AM)do you mean decent crowd???

Leave him alone. He's hung-over.

And it was barely a decent crowd. Maybe 20 peeps.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not like it is a full blown hangover though. I just have a headache and I am a bit tired/hungry. I feel fine other than that.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(firecracker @ Oct 22 2003, 07:39 AM)Snow your avarta is killing me....

And your spelling is killing me.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 22 2003, 09:06 AM)QUOTE(firecracker @ Oct 22 2003, 07:39 AM) Snow your avarta is killing me....

It's Snowbione as a child, his first atemps at using the force..............opps

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Oct 22 2003, 08:07 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 22 2003, 09:06 AM) QUOTE(firecracker @ Oct 22 2003, 07:39 AM) Snow your avarta is killing me....

It's Snowbione as a child, his first atemps at using the force..............opps

I just love how the kid's got the arm-floaties on, holding his nose, and just jumps WAY too soon.

I've got the actual MPEG video of it saved.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I tried to talk the wife into going and I do want to meet you guys but I told her several weeks ago to slap me upside the head If I attempt to drink on any weekday!
We will make it up there soon though, I just have to wear her down. It took me a year to work her into getting a boat and now she loves it! She spent all day last sunday cleaning the cabin and we went through about 14 bud lights! We felt like crap all day monday and she wasnt ready to drink again on tuesday. Although I was ready I had to listen to the voice of reason.

PS, Don't call me wipped. If I had all the money I spent on beer in the past I could have had a boat 5 years ago!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(dno @ Oct 22 2003, 09:03 AM)I tried to talk the wife into going and I do want to meet you guys but I told her several weeks ago to slap me upside the head If I attempt to drink on any weekday!
We will make it up there soon though, I just have to wear her down. It took me a year to work her into getting a boat and now she loves it! She spent all day last sunday cleaning the cabin and we went through about 14 bud lights! We felt like crap all day monday and she wasnt ready to drink again on tuesday. Although I was ready I had to listen to the voice of reason.

PS, Don't call me wipped. If I had all the money I spent on beer in the past I could have had a boat 5 years ago!
It's not about the drinking. It's about the SOCIALizing. Many people come and just hang out without drinking & play darts or something.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(soosassy @ Oct 22 2003, 10:16 AM)Going to the bar and not drinking.......can't do it.

I like you drunk though. Your a happy drunk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts