Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if this was a good idea and if anyone would like to join the team and hopefully with the help of lake st clair community we can make this into a bigger thing i was thinking of starting to video tape ice fishing boat fishing stream fishing etc... and try to make shows out of them because many of the shows i see today on tv rarely have michigan fishing and we should be number one and i think with the help of whoever is willing to put some time in (fishing)
we can make this work give me your feedback before i do start buying a camcorder and try to make this work on my own. Thanks and you never know maybe we can be on t.v next time and if the network moderators would work with us we can start off by posting a new video section on the site and youtube to get started. either give me good ideas on here or email me at [email protected] for more serious questions thanks for your time.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Go for it.

I thought about doing that a couple years ago but that would take away too much of my fishing time.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i purchased a somewhat inexpensive digital video recorder. i may take it out with us a few times this year. i am hoping to set up a tri-pod as well. i still want to fish. it would be great to document the fishing for famillies in need event. when the season is going strong and i have some video. i'll post that i have some video and we''ll go from there?

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Fantastic Idea and done right it has to be a hit. Need someone like Schram to be the host.

h2o

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(PelicanKayaker @ Dec 27 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want any underwater footage, i have an aqua-vu system. Can get good shots of lure presentation as well as fish strikes. Only drawback is its in black and white, but the color systems are too [email protected] expensive. This is more for ice fishing, but could work during the open water season if the water is clear enough.
i love it i wont be able to do it without you guys with the boats tho because i do not own my own boat and i can always use whoever wants to help lol like i said contact me if anyone wants to join well set up our name logos and if we get lucky and get hots from it make a website and livin the good life makin money outdoors instead of punching in and out of the clock at these boring jobs lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(chris24p @ Dec 27 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i purchased a somewhat inexpensive digital video recorder. i may take it out with us a few times this year. i am hoping to set up a tri-pod as well. i still want to fish. it would be great to document the fishing for famillies in need event. when the season is going strong and i have some video. i'll post that i have some video and we''ll go from there?

let me know we can start whenever you want maybe it would be a good idea to get together or chat on this and figure out what we want to do and try and get some sponsors to help promote us

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, As long as you don't tape me fishing I don't think people like watching dinks being caught. LOL. Once I get my boat finished I might be able to take you out for some fishing and taping. I just have to install the carpeting, seats, trolling motor, and repaint her. She is big enough for four or five people. She is a 22 foot starcraft islander.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts