Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woke up drunk due to the hayloft/emerald christmas party (right cbj?
)(joe nieporte apologized! to me!!! ) (xooxxooox) then the miller beer peeps called at 11 am and said; "WE HAVE A VAN WITH A KEGERATOR IN IT! want to help promote moosehead beer?" so DUH! i said yes! so that's what i did all day! lol. god i love my career. i need another intern! i need to buy a house so i can have a SEPERATE office! anyone want to be my other intern! i love prima (who firecracker got me), but i need another!!!!!! lol!!!!

not too proud of it, but i have been<drunk for 24 hrs> and i can still type good (double the reason to not be so proud! lol!) <and talked to rump, but NOT drunk dialing, gosh i miss him sometimes, he called me.> AND i have lots of cmas parties until the 22! cotty called at 3 and i had to admit i was at the bar... oh lord! embarrassed!!!

like andy williams says: 'it's the holiday season....'

so i decided to close ck promotions until dec 26.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 16 2003, 09:55 PM)woke up drunk due to the hayloft/emerald christmas party (right cbj?
)(joe nieporte apologized! to me!!! ) (xooxxooox) then the miller beer peeps called at 11 am and said; "WE HAVE A VAN WITH A KEGERATOR IN IT! want to help promote moosehead beer?" so DUH! i said yes! so that's what i did all day! lol. god i love my career. i need another intern! i need to buy a house so i can have a SEPERATE office! anyone want to be my other intern! i love prima (who firecracker got me), but i need another!!!!!! lol!!!!

not too proud of it, but i have been<drunk for 24 hrs> and i can still type good (double the reason to not be so proud! lol!) <and talked to rump, but NOT drunk dialing, gosh i miss him sometimes, he called me.> AND i have lots of cmas parties until the 22! cotty called at 3 and i had to admit i was at the bar... oh lord! embarrassed!!!

like andy williams says: 'it's the holiday season....'

so i decided to close ck promotions until dec 26.

OHHH!!
ME! ME! ME!

I WANNA BE YERRRRR INTERN!!!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

YERRR job seems MUCH more fun than MINE!

·
Registered
226 Posts
We want stories and that 24-hr. period has to be full of them! You're a master with the written word . . . give us some good stuff!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if there were any 4 people i would think would answer it would haaave been pauligan, shan, & three!!! but instigator did it! lol! just got off the phone with danimal and he's like; "you even on line?"
i am reallly drunk. wahooooooo! i imagine that everyone else is at T T! or hamlin. LOL!!!

last night..... flashback............... someone is yelling outside my balcany.. i swea..... hold on.......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's my neighbor: he forgot his key!
lol!
anyhoo, yes. still drunk 4 24 hrs. typing w pencil now.

does true lo0ve really exist? oh crap...lets just go 2 vegas!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
holy crap! cbj.....

i love cbj!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Vodoo Lounge at Rio.... gotta love it! I don't think y'all would be able to get on a plane with such a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*waving hands arond*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"this could all be yours!"
LOL!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
No drunk dialing maybe, but definately drunk typing.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 16 2003, 10:57 PM)No drunk dialing maybe, but definately drunk typing.

LAW AND ORDER IS ON!
outtie........

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(Gaz @ Dec 16 2003, 10:56 PM)Voodoo lounge . . . very good. Or the Ghost Bar. Around midnight.
Both are cool places. One of my favs is Carnival Court outside Harrah's at night. They have some of the best Flair Bartenders I've ever seen.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DUDE............ IF U ONLY KNEW............ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Been there CK? They rock, don't they? I know a few of the bartenders. Christian was awarded "best in the world" last year. I want that guy's job!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 16 2003, 09:55 PM)i need another intern! :
hmm people calling and asking to drink there beer for free and party with d.j.s and other famous people?

where can i fill out a application at?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts