Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I read an article that stated: The best way to achieve inner peace is to Finish Things You Have Started. So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a lemon cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living $h!t out of someone I have never liked.

I feel better than I have felt for a long time.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
So how is Mahn Grayvee doing since you slapped him?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 19 2003, 06:51 PM)Recently I read an article that stated: The best way to achieve inner peace is to Finish Things You Have Started. So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a lemon cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living $h!t out of someone I have never liked.

yes !!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 19 2003, 07:51 PM)I slapped the living $h!t out of someone I have never liked.
Did you tell her that that's what she gets for talking back to you?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 19 2003, 09:10 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 19 2003, 07:51 PM) I slapped the living $h!t out of someone I have never liked.
Did you tell her that that's what she gets for talking back to you?

Keep that up Capt'n Mike and you're gonna look like the Mahn Grayvee's fat lady from the circus!

Did you really slap someone?

I'm gonna finish my beer!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
burp!
i'm sure you know the very definintion of stress:

STRESS IS when your body overrides the mind's basic desire to choke the living sh*t out of some a$$hole who desperatly deserves it.

yeah...talk to me about lemon pies and tequila then...lol!!! hahahah!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 19 2003, 06:51 PM)Recently I read an article that stated: The best way to achieve inner peace is to Finish Things You Have Started. So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a lemon cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living $h!t out of someone I have never liked.

Thank God, I thought you were gettin all existential on me and $h-t!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 20 2003, 09:31 AM)
Maybe that's how Pam Anderson is feeling about Tommy Lee - "unfinished business"

They are making a Pam and Tommy part II video!!
Part II....I don't know how they can top Part I!!

Tommy Lee! WOW! Yowza!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts