Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and will be rockin' the bay this weekend!!! Please bare with me with the stereo installation. Hope to see all my LSCN friends in the bay... HELL YEAH!!!

WARNING WARNING!!! my driver and myself do not have any experience driving a boat of this style.... awwww sh!t, better have another beer!!!
Anyone want to come along for a ride???

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
zman....get someone to take you out on the lake when its not so crowded for a learning experience....

I know you have spent plenty of time on the water, I have heard you...lol, BUT behind the wheel is alot different than behind a mic.

Also PLEASE consider a boaters safety course. The Mt Clem Power Squadron is holding accellerated courses.

Mini

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
since you have little experience with the boat just look for the guy with the megaphone in the moot, he will direct you where to go ....

wait a minute, thats YOU.

guess you better have another beer.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Just program in 'Da Moot' and put her on auto-pilot!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
"HE!! YEAH!" TheWiz and crew will be out at Da Moot in about an hour! I have a 25' SeaRay Cuddy called Abracadabra and will be montitoring Channel 69!

"If your in the neghborhood, you better duck, because TheWiz is crazy as Fock...er!"

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Felt great to be back on the water again. Good to see Wiz and Hammer in the bay. We will be in the same spot in the moot around 12 or so near the public parking area. Stupid me forgot you can't buy alcohol till noon on sunday's <_< ... hope I have enough beer. See ya out there.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Was a little pissed when I heard the Z-man ws back in action over at the bay. We were all at gull. Had quite a line going over there. I'd say there had to be at least 30 boats in it. Everyone from the moot too.....totaly the good crowd. Does the Z-man got the radio up and running yet?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Talked to Focker this morning; yep, the radio's up and blaring. Pi$$ed that I'm here at work (again) and not on the water. Oh well, I'm for sure gonna be out on Friday.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Shiiiiiiiiittt! What a great weekend out at "Da Moot!" Good to see everyone out there today! Thanks for making the Beer Run for us Hammer! I can't believe my lame a$$ friends didn't bring any beer.
Incredible! It seems like every year I have to train them again! Bastages!!!

Anywhoo! I still had a blast! Nice Boat Z-Man! It is the ultamite party barge! Can I get a He!! Yeah?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
3crabs boarded Zman's new ride and was very impressed! (3crabs can post himself with more details) I saw the outside and WOW!

There was a big, @$$ crowd as always around him..........saw lots of people.....

Great tunes were blasting.....bit too much talking over them for me though...Still enjoyed!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 22 2003, 08:35 PM)Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Shiiiiiiiiittt! What a great weekend out at "Da Moot!" Good to see everyone out there today! Thanks for making the Beer Run for us Hammer! I can't believe my lame a$$ friends didn't bring any beer.
Incredible! It seems like every year I have to train them again! Bastages!!!

Anywhoo! I still had a blast! Nice Boat Z-Man! It is the ultamite party barge! Can I get a He!! Yeah?

Z-man, seen a pic of the boat SWEEEET !

WHIZ, YOUR FRIENDS ARE LAIME !

NO BEER !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts