Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to cal the Army Corps of Engineers and tell them it was just CBJ in his boat........lol

Who loves ya baby!

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(The Warden @ May 22 2003, 08:33 PM)So true Mini! He's out right now! Wish I was too!
Saw the boat, It looks unbelievably great! All I can say is
THANK YOU!!

Youre welcome Warden, afterall I know if CBJ is happy, you will be too. I actually didnt do much......

Mini

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
OK OK you all are gonna die at this one

We were sitting around a few years back at my cousins launch party. In discussion we were talking about the lake levels and how low they are.

My cousin, feeling pretty good at the time blurts out...well thats ok...once they get all the boats in, the lake level will go up! We all stopped and looked at her and busted out laughing.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 22 2003, 07:29 PM)I had to cal the Army Corps of Engineers and tell them it was just CBJ in his boat........lol

Who loves ya baby!

Mini

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 22 2003, 07:39 PM)OK OK you all are gonna die at this one

We were sitting around a few years back at my cousins launch party. In discussion we were talking about the lake levels and how low they are.

My cousin, feeling pretty good at the time blurts out...well thats ok...once they get all the boats in, the lake level will go up! We all stopped and looked at her and busted out laughing.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 22 2003, 08:39 PM)My cousin, feeling pretty good at the time blurts out...well thats ok...once they get all the boats in, the lake level will go up! We all stopped and looked at her and busted out laughing.

That's ok.....I remeber once thinking it would be great to be a garbage man cause they only work one day a week.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 22 2003, 08:28 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ May 22 2003, 08:39 PM) My cousin, feeling pretty good at the time blurts out...well thats ok...once they get all the boats in, the lake level will go up! We all stopped and looked at her and busted out laughing.

That's ok.....I remeber once thinking it would be great to be a garbage man cause they only work one day a week.

you dip sh*t !

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Do you think he'll make it back in a Tracker without sinking???
Hope he doesn't go too fast!
j/k...

·
Registered
98 Posts
That was a good one Mini........I never expected the lake rising would be associated with CBJ and his boat! Really Good one!! That must have been right after your nap!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 22 2003, 07:29 PM)I had to cal the Army Corps of Engineers and tell them it was just CBJ in his boat........lol

Who loves ya baby!

Mini
Didn't expect to see it say THAT Mini....

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Bass Pro @ May 22 2003, 10:46 PM)That was a good one Mini........I never expected the lake rising would be associated with CBJ and his boat! Really Good one!! That must have been right after your nap!!!!! LOL

30 minnutes after I woke up.....3 weeks and counting...

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 22 2003, 08:39 PM)once they get all the boats in, the lake level will go up! We all stopped and looked at her and busted out laughing.

hehe

That and all of the recycled beer in The Bay!!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
See you guys, have agreat weekend, Ill miss you most of all scarecrow...

See you all on monday, Im sure the sun will poke through just long enough to give you a sun burn....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts