Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

i hope this guy gets the death penalty

1K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  XAM Dan 
#1 ·
Ice Cream Truck Driver Allegedly Rapes, Impregnates Child

POSTED: 7:51 am EDT June 30, 2004

PHOENIX -- An ice cream vendor was arrested Tuesday on charges that he raped and impregnated a 9-year-old girl in his ice cream truck.

Adrian Gonzalez, 24, was booked on two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor and two counts of kidnapping, said Sgt. Randy Force, a Phoenix police spokesman.

Force said the rapes occurred in April and May after Gonzalez befriended the girl and got her mother's consent to take the child along on his ice cream route.

The girl kept quiet because Gonzalez threatened to kill her siblings and her mother if she told anyone, Force said.

Last week, she told a friend, who got a home pregnancy test that showed the girl was pregnant. The results were confirmed by police investigators, Force said.

There was no immediate response Tuesday to a request through the sheriff's department for an interview with Gonazelz.

on clickondetroit.com

See less See more
#6 ·
DEATH BY HANGING

FROM THE NADS

#8 ·
Red hot fire poker right in his a** repeatedly might be a start in his punishment....Followed by 1/4 inch drill inserted into his weenie then turned by a dewalt on slow speed to start then slowly increase the speed....

#9 ·
QUOTE(jgirard1 @ Jun 30 2004, 11:17 AM)Pregnant at only 9 years old? Is that a world record?
According to Guinness Records:

The youngest mother whose history is authenticated is Lina Medina, who delivered a 6½-pound boy by cesarean section in Lima, Peru in 1939, at an age of 5 years and 7 months. The child was raised as her brother and only discovered that Lina was his mother when he was 10.

#15 ·
Interesting question... This story and the one about the female teacher are quite different I feel there is a HUGE difference between a 9 year old and a 14 year old mentally... but why not at least similar outrage when it's an older female and a younger male?

All the comments in the other thread are about how hot it is... What if this girl had been 14 and the ice cream truck driver 23... Is the outrage only this great because the girl is 9 and OBVIOUSLY not able to make a consenting decision?

(please don't take this as me saying the reaction here is wrong, I don't think that it is at all. If this was my niece, first I would hunt this guy down and pound his unit with a sledge hammer, then go kick my borther in law and sister a$$ for letting her go with him, I just think the difference in reaction is fascinating...)

#16 ·
XAM Dan,

Good points. I think the difference here is that this 9 yr old girl was held against her will and raped.

The 14 yr. old boy was "getting some" and was bragging about it.

Neither are right. Both are completely sick.
I'm sticking with Traveler on this one... That was a creative idea. Sick idea, but creative nonetheless...

#17 ·
I must admit, sometimes I really despise that line in the Constitution (or Bill of Rights, whichever it is) that talks about no person being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment...

And in fact, isn't a punishment only unusual because we don't usually do it??? If we started doing it, then it would be usual punishment! I say we start with this guy :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.