Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooo Hoooo
I just left Joe's office a bit ago and once again, I am amazed at my return. Last year I almost cried when I found out what I was getting back and this year I am just as amazed.
Thank you very much Mr. Taxman. Your the best, a great person, friend, and fabulous accountant.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Hazy....Do you like giving the government a free loan?

If I were you, I'd adjust your paycheck withholdings so you get more each pay. I making the assumption based on the "Wooo Hooo" number

My goal each year is to get less than $500 back for Fed and State.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i thought you were talking about kid rock tickets...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I personally don't mind giving the government a loan............
the few dollars per week extra in my check would be GONE!!!!!
It's nice to get the lump some every spring. It always helps me out with getting or doing something I want that I darn well know I wouldn't have been able to save for by adjusting my exemptions so as to get more back each week.

As everyone likes to say................just my .02.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEPandora Posted on Feb 4 2004, 12:34 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i thought you were talking about kid rock tickets...

So did I when I first clicked on this.

·
12,052 Posts
So do I samson. $2300. to Beacon Cove for my well. Works for me.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
great way to save for boat well...

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(firecracker @ Feb 4 2004, 03:37 PM)Darn you Hazy! I just thought you won the Kid Rock tickets,
you gave me a f**kin heart attack

I was thinking Kid Rock

Planned on picking last night....but I printed only the first page out of three.... next TNT tuesday

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats great!!-But be warned, when your business picks up you will no longer have a refund-you will be sending the IRS $ every three months. Actually thats a good thing! It means you are making money also.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MooseKnuckle @ Feb 4 2004, 01:32 PM)Hazy....Do you like giving the government a free loan?

If I were you, I'd adjust your paycheck withholdings so you get more each pay. I making the assumption based on the "Wooo Hooo" number

My goal each year is to get less than $500 back for Fed and State.
After last years return, I adjusted my deductions to compensate so that I would get more per paycheck and less at tax time. I still made out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts