Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That had to be the stupidest/funniest thing ever.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
lol

So who started that anyway?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 21 2003, 12:37 PM)I'm not sure, but it's only something us LSCN'ers would understand

I was told it started when P-29's fell off and onto the floor. I have no idea how it turned into what it did.

I can only imagine what it may have sounded like to the other people in the restaurant when they heard a room full of grown people chanting; "Snowflake! Snowflake! Snowflake! ......"

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dude, i was IN the room and was wondering what grown people were doing chanting 'snowflake! snowflake!'

that was soooooo stupid/funny!!!!!! lmmfao!!!! classic lscn moments!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
It happened as I was walking in the door..........I had a good buzz going on already! Least I knew I had the right party

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
,,m

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 21 2003, 04:08 PM)all i can say on this subject is DARN . THERE WAS A STRIPPER AND I MISSED IT!! i knew i should have left jacks earlier the night b 4 but hammer kept wanting to do shots ...
so i just did them and stayed londger to be polite. if i wants feeling so crappy next day id have been there.
You must have a 2 day hangover cuz you are in the wrong thread.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
iknow duhh i pulled it

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 21 2003, 04:15 PM)iknow duhh i pulled it

And you think I am???? Ahah, bro.........I'm leaving it!

Bobrob is hangin' like a dog!

See what happens when you make threecrab puke jokes.........

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 21 2003, 04:09 PM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 21 2003, 04:08 PM) all i can say on this subject is DARN . THERE WAS A STRIPPER AND I MISSED IT!! i knew i should have left jacks earlier the night b 4 but hammer kept wanting to do shots ...
so i just did them and stayed londger to be polite. if i wants feeling so crappy next day id have been there.

Yeah right, shotking, everyone knows better. I didn't do any shots at Jacks that night.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I didn't get it, and I thought it was childish and stupid.

And no, I'm not just bitter because I didn't HAVE a nametag!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts