Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But why does it hurt so much?

I went over to the ex's house to drop some mail off to her and she told me she was dating someone. I knew the day was coming, but it still hurts like H*LL!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
big hugs for you!!!!!! (i almost typed 'big jugs'... i'm sure you'd like that, too!
) keep your chin up! you're awesome, baby!

·
12,052 Posts
Sorry to hear that bud. It does suck. Don't worry, he couldn't be near as cool as you, especially the way you handle that whip cream!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
just think of it this way.....
he's gettin used mikey woman

hehe.....i know what you feel though.....but it will go away, and you have plenty of good friends who really love ya

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just remember, you're not alone for the holidays. You've got all of us.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
sorry for your sadness fireman, I know that just because it's "over" that doesn't mean that news like can't get to ya. Hang in there, you'll get by.

·
12,052 Posts
Seems to be a bit of that going aroind lately. <_<

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I know those feelings just plain suck
You WILL get past it though, there are always a lot of 'firsts' that we go through after a really big situation/change occurs.

We all love ya! Hey just take a quick peek at the 'self-portrait' i left on your camera
What the he11, it might make you smile

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Mike, if it's any comfort just know you have alot of LSCNers that care about you! Hope you do some fun things this weekend and forgettabout it!!
Take care!!

Or like Dookie says take a look at your private collection!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sorry, Mike.......
Keep looking at today and what you have, a whole bunch of LSCN friends to cheer you up. Lots of parties coming up, that should keep you busy
, too.

We are here for you, call, pm, email whatever it takes.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Mike,
I know how ya feel, this has happened to me in the past, it sucks but it will pass. Just remember from what I seen at Gino's you have a lot of LSCN friends that care. Keep your chin up.

Rob

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
mike doing a drive by water where will end up dont know but if you want to get out of the house and need change of sceenry your more than welcome to come have room inback seat . as long as you dont mind kisses from the dogs sharing it with you... call me will be outa here in about hour and half ... 586 242 5776 rob..

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hey mike, that chick was FIRED. time to SPARK up something new. just be sure not to go down in FLAMES over it. you'll find another HOTTIE...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mike. I would love to agree with all of these people and tell you that it's gets better as time goes on, but I can not.
I got to deal with that situation times 2.5 every frickin' time I go to an LSCN function now.
A new and better woman helps a bit and that's about all that helps.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Here is a picture of Grace's friend Marissa. She is bummed because she just found out her ex-boyfriend is getting married in December.

You should fly over to Cebu and I'll introduce you!

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 28 2003, 02:26 PM)Here is a picture of Grace's friend Marissa. She is bummed because she just found out her ex-boyfriend is getting married in December.

You should fly over to Cebu and I'll introduce you!
Nevermind.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Here's a shot of us swimming. She's on my right side.

She's cute!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts