Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
I'm still ticked I missed getting a shot at him. I was stuck in the check-out line at Walmarts on Tuesday while he was trying to car-jack two different people in the parking lot. If that piece of garbage had tried to jack us, he would have been well-ventilated, all Roseville PD would have needed would have been a shovel.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Uncle Tedley ROCKS in many ways! Thank GOD someone with a brain and this kind of attitude and passion uses his time in these media forums to speak up for this that so many of us don't get the same opportunities to - and it never ceases to amaze me how simple it should be for the "numbnuts" to understand these rights as he describes. Letting people out of prison, not monitoring parolees... duh! I like dead offenders too. Go Ted!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I have been a fan of ted not only cause his music is awesome but his views are right on target. Dead offenders can't commit more crimes. If the criminals think everyone has a gun they might think twice about committing crimes.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Ted definitely rocks in more ways than one. Awesome musician but his views and outspoken values really puts him at the top for all sportsmen and regular people. Lets hope he has many more years to voice his opinion. Maybe eventually someone will listen and follow his viewpoints!!!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Ted for governor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Does ted still have his store in Jackson? I'll be out to Jackson soon I hope to pick up a new (to me) recurve and I remember them having a TON of arrows in stock and they carry a special line for Ted with the zebra print which looks badass...

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
Awesome video clip!

Isn't it funny how being right on like that, is at the same time being totally politically incorrect.

We need more voices like Ted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.