Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Before I bring this up to our higher ups I want to make sure we can make money(and I am able to provide product of course) But at my last show in the spring it was greatly expressed by that specific group of people, that they would like to see a wild game cooking show. I do the Cucina Italiana during our slower months, and if there is enough interest, I would love to bring this up to Bill and Karen. I would supply the game free of course through what I have and donations, based on what I need, and to cover the cost maybe $35-$40 (for accompanyments and doing dishes and such) Or I can try to pull something off at someones house which would be cheaper, but I dont have near the facilities. Please let me know. (I am thinking Jan or Feb or both depending on interest)

As always,

Thanks,

Chris V.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Aug 15 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would be interested. Maybe we could set something up at Gilberts, more room for all the people, those coming could bring along ingredients, pans, untensils, whatever is needed?

Either way, I have a whole banquet hall, but we cant shoot here.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 17 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whta type of facility do you need? Sounds interesting. Game would not be a problem to get!!

I can do it at work no prob, we just need the interest. It is good to have a working kitchen so you have all you need to make stuff.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Aug 17 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 17 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whta type of facility do you need? Sounds interesting. Game would not be a problem to get!!

I can do it at work no prob, we just need the interest. It is good to have a working kitchen so you have all you need to make stuff.

I would be interested - great idea!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sounds good to me. You can count me and the wife in if we have it. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Game!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts