Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Just got word, I lost all privileges with HCN and also lost my deposit.

This sucks!

I'm not done fighting this one.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Were we that bad??

Was anything damaged or ruined??

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
This sucks!

Deposit on the Club house or condo?

Sorry to here. Anything as a group we can do??????

All in all I didn't think anything was that bad!?!?!?!?

or is this a political thing cause they don't want the group there again

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 5 2003, 10:11 AM)Rob - that totally BLOWS!!

What are they SO mad about? The nakedness in the pool?
There was no nakedness, just underwear.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 5 2003, 10:14 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 5 2003, 10:11 AM) Rob - that totally BLOWS!!

I heard there was people butt nekked in the pool.

But I'm not one to gossip....so ya didn't hear that one from me!
LOL

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a $250 deposit on the club house.

Let see, I had the door walls open, the party went past 12:00. Cops showed up to bust the party up and there were people in the pool.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

Seriously????

What do you mean there were people in the pool? No one was allowed in there??!!

I think we should definitely do something as a group about this! How can we help, Rob??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 5 2003, 10:16 AM)I heard there was people butt nekked in the pool.

LOL
Well, I was in the pool up until the cops showed up and I didn't see anything.

Were we not supposed to be in the pool??

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 5 2003, 10:16 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 5 2003, 10:14 AM) QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 5 2003, 10:11 AM) Rob - that totally BLOWS!!

I heard there was people butt nekked in the pool.

LOL
No nakedness that I saw. I was in the pool until Macomb County's finest showed-up.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Man - ya can rent the clubhouse, but ya can't open the doorwalls??!! I think the're being a little tough on you buddy! I was watching the action in the pool and did not see any nakedness. I know the club can recoup the cash, but I don't think that is the big issue with you. Let us know what we can do to help.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Just for now, maybe it would be a good idea to set out a coffee can to collect some funds for the deposit if you can't persuade the management??????

We all partied hard at one of the best parties yet. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get everyone to pitch in.

BTW-who was naked????

And why didn't the management lock to gate to the pool if it wasn't supposed to be used. I didn't know, SORRY

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Damn that sucks capn Rob, if there is a collection to get the deposit mony im in. We left at 11 did not seem that wild to me. Maybe next year we can do it at Markley they had a company party 2 weeks ago with a big tent and a DJ. I dont think anyone would mind having a cover charge to pay for a tent and other fees.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
That is a bummer.

I don't think that the nudity in the pool was the problem. If anybody was naked, it was brief, ans most people didn't see it. Maybe nobody is supposed to be in there after a certain time?

I do think it's a good idea to start a collection to recoup the costs though. It's not fair that Rob should have to pay it out of pocket.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
This would be a lawyer type of question, but, Isn't a deposit supposed to to cover damage or unexpected cost incurred byr the facility? Did we damage anything? Plastic lawn furniture can dry out. If there was any nakedness, it was way late and not many saw it. Was there a fine associated with the visitations from Harrison Twp's finest? Doorwalls open????

Did they ever have a problem with the Luau? That party was way worse for the clubhouse.

I see no problem with all of us commming up with whatever to cover Rob's expenses.

G

·
That totally stinks about them keeping your deposit

I'd be glad to chip in $$ also, that was a great party and very cool of you to host it.

Amy

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm assuming that the reason the cops came was because there is probably some time deadline using the pool.

I agree about starting a collection. We were all responsible for this trouble and we should all have to pay for Rob's deposit.

·
Registered
718 Posts
That totaly sucks Rob!!!

Didn't they know there was going to be a DJ & band outdoors???

I think there's enough of us here who are more than willing to help you out with the deposit.

Maybe you should have envited the management to the party...or don't they like to party

Anyway we're all here for you.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts