Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have the same phone......in silver though....great phone all the basic features and last week at JN I went swimming with it in 8 ft of water

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Eddie, you're starting to sound like somebody else I know...(hint: their name rhymes with "rake roobie")

Between you and her, the phone companies are making tons of profits!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
555.1212 This should have most everyone covered.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Do you have an online account for your Verizon account? By this I mean do you have a logon and password to view your account details through the Verizonwireless website? If you do then you should be eligible for their "Backup assistant" application for free. It will automatically backup your entire phonebook regularly at no cost. Never lose your numbers again.

They can show you at the store or you can go to Get It Now on your menu.

Get it now
Tools on the go
Get New App
Business tools (I think)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(Mark @ Jun 30 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you have an online account for your Verizon account? By this I mean do you have a logon and password to view your account details through the Verizonwireless website? If you do then you should be eligible for their "Backup assistant" application for free. It will automatically backup your entire phonebook regularly at no cost. Never lose your numbers again.

Get it now
Tools on the go
Get New App
Business tools (I think)
You beat me to it.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jun 30 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mark @ Jun 30 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you have an online account for your Verizon account? By this I mean do you have a logon and password to view your account details through the Verizonwireless website? If you do then you should be eligible for their "Backup assistant" application for free. It will automatically backup your entire phonebook regularly at no cost. Never lose your numbers again.

Get it now
Tools on the go
Get New App
Business tools (I think)
You beat me to it.

We use this also. I love it! When we got our new phones, they loaded it up before we left the store. We walked out the door and could call anyone we wanted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts