Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,292 Posts
LOL!!! That's too funny, CK!!!! I just emailed a bunch of raftgirlz and told them to get registered if they aren't already. I didn't know about the 9 month stipulation. How come your arse has never been on the raft??????

· Registered
2,292 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 28 2004, 10:38 PM)QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Jul 28 2004, 11:32 PM) LOL!!! That's too funny, CK!!!! I just emailed a bunch of raftgirlz and told them to get registered if they aren't already. I didn't know about the 9 month stipulation. How come your arse has never been on the raft??????
because i look better IN clothing than out!
and my arse... she be needin' another area code to match the one of me beeg fat head!

but dont think i wont be tryin for a month of me own (arrrrrrrgh) regardless!
with jack's as a sponsor for a photo shoot and good lighting, how can i go wrong? (wrrrgh)

i'm into the pirate thing tonight, dont ya tell? (arrgh!)
Raftgirl or not.... ya got my vote matieeeeeee!!!!!

· Registered
2,292 Posts
QUOTE(miaphoto @ Jul 29 2004, 09:35 AM)Hey Rob, we should start off with the Channel lights shot. WHen ever you wanna take the boat and go, lemme know The sooner the better. We have to take advantage of the weather......

Locations:

Jacks, Sand Bar, The mOOt, Gull Island, the Raft (dave's raft), channel lights, Tin Fish, etc...
"Dave's raft"..... WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!!!

· Registered
2,292 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jul 29 2004, 06:40 PM)If at anytime you need another photographer to help out due to schedule conflict I shot model comp pictures, weddings, family style outdoor portraits for 25 years... I still use my 645 & Nikon F4s. I have a so so digital...
I'm suprised more peeps aren't coming out of the woodwork to help shoot pics of scantily clad LSCN chickettes!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.