Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the boat house not the bieotchouse.... it was going so good there. everyone is equal, and everyone can post... even goose

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Snowmaker is a great guy!

And a good neighbor!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 26 2004, 05:32 PM)Snowmaker is a great guy!

And a good neighbor!

Thanks.

I'm just trying to figure out the "crop dusting" part.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was from your thread, stupid

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 26 2004, 05:33 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 26 2004, 05:32 PM) Snowmaker is a great guy!

And a good neighbor!

Thanks.

I'm just trying to figure out the "crop dusting" part.

CROP DUSTING - When farting, you walk really fast around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

from your thread, Snow...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 26 2004, 05:36 PM)it was from your thread, stupid
Oh. It's not like I have the whole thing memorized.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
snowmaker is the photoshop king!! and a pretty funny guy... should it be wierd i get all your 'humor'?

you're pretty cool, snowbi-wan!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 26 2004, 05:52 PM)for you snowflake
you'll love it
ROFLMFAO!!!! Too much.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 26 2004, 05:52 PM)for you snowflake
you'll love it
Um, ... thanks?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
not quite there yet...

just kidding about the stupid part, i actually think you hold this board together quite well. if not for your pics, most others would not have tried to post the other ones. you are truely the picture king... sounds like a true american hero post coming???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 26 2004, 06:08 PM)not quite there yet...

just kidding about the stupid part, i actually think you hold this board together quite well. if not for your pics, most others would not have tried to post the other ones. you are truely the picture king... sounds like a true american hero post coming???
Well, thanks.

Lately its just hard to tell who's genuinely being friendly and who is just full of BS. I'm not sure what I've ever done wrong to anyone.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you have done nothing to me but make me laugh. your little kid falling next to the pool is still the funniest thing i have seen here...

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 26 2004, 06:52 PM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 26 2004, 06:08 PM) not quite there yet...

Well, thanks.

Lately its just hard to tell who's genuinely being friendly and who is just full of BS. I'm not sure what I've ever done wrong to anyone.

Yeah, I agree.......I try to stay outa these kinda topics but Jeff, unless the Capt'ns say something to ya, well, just keep being Snowmaker!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts