Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.........I was in negotiation with a company today and it wasn't going well. I told the lady that we obviously weren't communicating effectively and wanted to talk to the guy I was previously negotiating with. Got him out of bed where he was recovering from a brain tumor and cut their price by $49,000.00. It pays to be brutally ruthless.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not as bad as it sounds but it sure is fun to get results.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Never argue with a woman..

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
if i was that guy and you called or had someone call i would have told you to kiss my a$$... he is off for a brain tumor, have you no respect for the mans health...

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Feb 11 2004, 06:21 PM)So Mike are you treating dinner @ Players?
Better yet, I'll drive and let's check out the Pantheon.

·
Registered
670 Posts
You're a cruel, cold hearted (yet effective) man, Mike. All's fair in love and business, motherfker!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 11 2004, 06:20 PM)if i was that guy and you called or had someone call i would have told you to kiss my a$$... he is off for a brain tumor, have you no respect for the mans health...
Dave, of course I have no respect for him, I work in the automotive industry. Haven't you learned the way to survive is to have no soul in this business!! It's no fun anymore but the fact is it's eat or be eaten nowadays!!

P.S. Please don't turn my gas off dude!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe you should have been a lawyer.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 12 2004, 08:02 AM)Maybe you should have been a lawyer.

dude, traveler was in law school.....

mike had the guy he called yesterday, come in today !
this guy is here, no chit, with a bandage on his head, he looks a little woozie too,...... and mike just knocked him down another $5,500

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Traveler, that is so rude!!

I can't help thinking that if somebody had done that to you or your daughter... you would be so flamed that your head would burst.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Feb 12 2004, 07:58 AM)Dave, of course I have no respect for him, I work in the automotive industry. Haven't you learned the way to survive is to have no soul in this business!! It's no fun anymore but the fact is it's eat or be eaten nowadays!!

You da man Traveler. You are totally right about the auto industry... sad but true.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Traveler just made the guy remove the huge bandage off his head, cause he didn't believe him, and the guy has a huge wound still, you can see where they sawed his head open and stapled the bone (skull) back together, mike poked at it with his finger and the guy yelled, mike said another $2,500 off or i will poke it again...
man....brutal negotiations

1 - 17 of 17 Posts