Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wanna go, love?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heee heeeeeeeee i about peed my pance because i've seen dan do that bu tnot this...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not allowed into locker room because you may violate beaker.. lol!!!
xoxoxo

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cmon cbj/brbd... resize...or this guy will march on ya!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cripes.... and i slepwith that guy? better than this one...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok...so i like rerun w/o the pury dress.. lol

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man, i soooo gotta goto bed......you're killing me, cbj/brbd! lol!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Personally am glad CBJ does not post here anymore.

He would let noone else have an opinon without him verbally attacking them personally. I was threatened by him numerous times for ridiculous reasons.

I do not know why he is on here anymore, but what I think is that people realized he was a little out of control. He needed to grow up a little, and if he comes back maybe he will be a little more mature.

Difference of opinion is what makes America great, but when you attack Anyone whom you do not agree on, that is a tell-tale sign of ignorance.

As for Big Red Bus Driver, he was great hope he comes back.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh! by the way, the 'so please be nice' was directed at cbj & brbd last night for them to be nice while posting here.

i wanted to clear that up because i realize what i typed wasnt' quite clear, and i was like DOH! *head smack*

sorry!

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(anotherone @ Mar 12 2004, 05:08 PM)Personally am glad CBJ does not post here anymore.

He would let noone else have an opinon without him verbally attacking them personally. I was threatened by him numerous times for ridiculous reasons.

I do not know why he is on here anymore, but what I think is that people realized he was a little out of control. He needed to grow up a little, and if he comes back maybe he will be a little more mature.

Difference of opinion is what makes America great, but when you attack Anyone whom you do not agree on, that is a tell-tale sign of ignorance.

I thought this was a love CBJ topic? No biggy, I guess. It does sound like you strapped 'em on with your comments, however...and that for a man/woman with no name or location or birthday...Just another one. Hmmm! How bout: "Anotherone bites the dust?"

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(anotherone @ Mar 12 2004, 05:08 PM)Personally am glad CBJ does not post here anymore.

AnotherOne,
You haven't been around here a whole lot, so let me just say this about that.

You may not be aware of all the good things CBJ has done....charity work, fundraising, Troop Rallies, etc.

He has a very big heart, and sometimes a very big mouth, but all-in-all he's a good guy....so let's not turn this into a bashing thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.