Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that it was great finally meeting you all last night. Now I have some faces to put with the names on here, just don't quiz me yet.

So, was I everything you ever imagined? Was I a big disappointment? Was I cuter than you ever dreamed?
..... I'm just curious to know the way I came across in here compared to how I am in person.

So, critique away.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Feb 5 2003, 08:35 AM)Oh, and two ladies did ask, "who's THAT guy?" I figure it has to be the plaid or something?????????????
Its that "Lumberjack" look.

·
Registered
229 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 5 2003, 12:10 PM)So, was I everything you ever imagined? Was I a big disappointment? Was I cuter than you ever dreamed?
"You..you..you.....that's all you talk about."

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Hey Zeeb. Were assuming the wife popped, cuz we know that would be the only reason you would miss hanging out with all of us. How ever if she did you wouldnt be hear right now. All n all you missed a good time, maybe thursday at Randogs.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Zeeb @ Feb 5 2003, 10:28 AM)"You..you..you.....that's all you talk about."
Oh and CBJ or anyone else never talks about themselves in here.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess I didn't leave enough of a lasting impression.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ttt
this was too funny of snowmaker!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Still haven't met you so I can't say, I'll be at TNT's this Tuesday though! wahoo!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Oct 24 2003, 04:15 PM)Still haven't met you so I can't say, I'll be at TNT's this Tuesday though! wahoo!

YES YOU HAVE!!

Guess I don't leave a lasting impression.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
The only time I ever remember meeting you was at the HCN party it was so dark that I couldn't even see your face!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Veronique @ Oct 24 2003, 04:46 PM)The only time I ever remember meeting you was at the HCN party it was so dark that I couldn't even see your face!
I've seen you at TNTs before.

·
Registered
765 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Oct 24 2003, 04:46 PM)The only time I ever remember meeting you was at the HCN party it was so dark that I couldn't even see your face!
He also spent some time in the water so you might have missed him because of that!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts