Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Everybody, I am going to go see the world champion Elvis Entertainer on Aug. 15th.

Everybody is welcome to come, you wil have to get your own ticket, but I think it'll be a blast.

Free Food
Open bar & Matt King, The ranking world champion Elvis Tribute Artist.

Here's the link

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
"Uh, thankyouverymuch", but I'll have to pass.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:02 AM)WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.
I`d rather see a picture of the TWINS!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:02 AM)WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.
MJ, wanna be my date, I have a second row center stage table. I couldn't get the first row due to the Press and the Toco family.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 1 2003, 07:11 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:02 AM) WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.
MJ, wanna be my date, I have a second row center stage table. I couldn't get the first row due to the Press and the Toco family.
I can't go..i wont be able to play all of next week.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:11 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 1 2003, 07:11 AM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:02 AM) WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.
I was totally expecting you of all peeps to insist on going, and I am offering you a free ticket too.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 1 2003, 07:21 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:11 AM) QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 1 2003, 07:11 AM) QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:02 AM) WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.
I was totally expecting you of all peeps to insist on going, and I am offering you a free ticket too.
sorry al. i haven't been doing much lately...laying low. the next few weeks will be the same!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 1 2003, 08:08 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 1 2003, 08:02 AM) WOW matt king. he's like gotta be the best elvis impersonator. i saw him a few years back in Ypsilanti for the elvis fest there..Then we went to some bar and partied with him. I shall find a picture.
I`d rather see a picture of the TWINS!!

You were totally ignored!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm in hazy...i have been looking forward to this for awhile!

do you have room at your table for me and a girlfriend? then you'd have DOUBLE dates!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Date? Whats that? Its been sooo long forgot what one is!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 11 2003, 05:49 PM)i'm in hazy...i have been looking forward to this for awhile!

do you have room at your table for me and a girlfriend? then you'd have DOUBLE dates!

I'll make the call.
Just one?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 11 2003, 06:00 PM)Date? Whats that? Its been sooo long forgot what one is!

You would be suprised with the young lady turnout at these things, you should go.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts