Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make a couple cd's for the weekend as I'm going to be on the boat all weekend. Need some suggestions for tunes. I like to much music and can never think of anything when I try to make a new cd. HELP ME PLEASE!

Thanks .. James

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Like what?

I'd just compile a library of MP3s and put them on a lap-top to take onto the boat.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no way I'm bringing a laptop to Nooner!
I need to get a new head unit with the hard drive right in it. My buddy bought one last year but he spent 2K on it. Too rich for my blood.

Anyway, you haven't seen me drive a boat ... laptop would be in pieces for sure.

I don't care what you suggest, just suggest something, I like it all.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Gotta put some hair/80's rock on there... Skid Row, Tesla, Warrant, Dokken, Cinderella, Great White, Bullet Boys, Poison, Ratt, LA Guns, etc...

(Beat me to it, MJ)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, I didn't know we had so many mullets on here! Just j/k! Hair metal eh?

LOL, you guys are making me laugh.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jun 26 2003, 09:35 AM)Gotta put some hair/80's rock on there... Skid Row, Tesla, Warrant, Dokken, Cinderella, Great White, Bullet Boys, Poison, Ratt, LA Guns, etc...

(Beat me to it, MJ)
LOL i was in heaven last night. i got my fix of poison, motley crue and VH!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 26 2003, 10:39 AM)What about some contrasting music like say, the Beatles, Tragically Hip, Eminem, Anne Murray, Frank Sinatra.

That would be different.
Anne Murray????????????????????????

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Lets see hmmmmm Kid rock (Welcome to the the party or Cocky...rolling lake St clair in my 40 ft Donzie) Aerosmith (Lord of the thighs) Lynard Skinnard(Free bird) any Bob Marley any Jimmy Buffet oh nooooooo my mind went blank
wait im ok just at work. Hope this gets you started same thing happens to me and im a muscian

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 26 2003, 10:36 AM)Ck's Hard Rockin Anniversary CD. We can loan it to you if she doesnt mind you coping it.
I need a copy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts