Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone happen to have Terry Melvins contcact info ? If I don't get some lunch money lures by next weekend I will "starve"

I would PM him on here but he hasn't logged on since Oct 08'

Thanks a ton in advance.

NickN

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I carry his stuff here at my store.

KD Outdoors
248-666-7799

·
Registered
274 Posts
Use Lunch Money Lures or have your lunch handed to you!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Rangerman997 @ Jun 15 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mizmo has some nice looking tubes this year.

Gotta use some tried and true colors this year. No time for experimenting with new stuff for me anymore.

Besides I will just PUNK their Michigan Rep and get a boat ffull if needed
LOL
J/K kinda

NickN

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Mark Modrak @ Jun 16 2009, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Use Lunch Money Lures or have your lunch handed to you!

You ain't gotta tell me twice bro !

See ya this weekend Mark. Save some fish for the rest of us.

NickN

·
Registered
873 Posts
QUOTE(KMR @ Jun 17 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Terry's number is 248-240-5245

Thanks for the number. He has a great color that is no secret, however I would much rather have it than not. And all patches aside, it's time to support good local people.

NickN

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Rangerman997 @ Jun 16 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who is the Mizmo Rep for Michigan, I want to order some tubes. I dont like lunch money.

I won't comment on who you don't like. But to answer your question on the Rep. It is Mr. John Zubkoff.

Or you can order through South Street Tackle still I believe. I am unsure on KD Outdoors ?

Good fishing

NickN

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(markd @ Jun 18 2009, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nick, weren't you a rep for Mizmo?

I was on their pro staff for 6 years. Conflict with Poor Boys's. Out of the two I am STILL WITH POOR BOY'S.

If you need anything, I GOT YOU DOWDI BOY

NickN

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Eerie Darters???

I see alot of Poor boys baits on clearance at BPS and Gander...How are they doing?? I like their stuff so hopefully well...

·
Registered
340 Posts
I hate to say this, but if this is true, then you should have sent him a message and not post it here in open forum. Kind of odd to pass this stuff like this out in the open. What if it's not true?

Well that came off quick....

·
Registered
159 Posts
lunchmoney here,sorry guys my comps. down.i will be at the ramp in the morning set up for those that need anything and CATCHEM i got your fix.thanks mark that was a good one and thanks to everyelse for your support.Rangerman mizmo is a great product and you should continue to use it if your catching fish,if not then change is sometimes good. thanks again LUNCHMONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
QUOTE(lunchmoney @ Jun 19 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lunchmoney here,sorry guys my comps. down.i will be at the ramp in the morning set up for those that need anything and CATCHEM i got your fix.thanks mark that was a good one and thanks to everyelse for your support.Rangerman mizmo is a great product and you should continue to use it if your catching fish,if not then change is sometimes good. thanks again LUNCHMONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Melvin ladies and gentleman!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just want to make it clear, Im keeping it nice for the one who is private messaging me, Im just telling the guy to call Mizmo and what was said to me by the ownwer of mizmo. And then if it isnt true I guess the owner of mizmo lied to me. mmmmmmmmmmmm
Ill have to think about that one.

·
Registered
873 Posts
QUOTE(Rangerman997 @ Jun 19 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just want to make it clear, Im keeping it nice for the one who is private messaging me, Im just telling the guy to call Mizmo and what was said to me by the ownwer of mizmo. And then if it isnt true I guess the owner of mizmo lied to me. mmmmmmmmmmmm
Ill have to think about that one.

Shouldn't even respond to this, however to clear the air, Pam Wood at Mizmo tried to use a "expired card" for SHIPPING ONLY as ALL my product has been free for my entire contract. Great company ! Great people and a great owner. Nuff said

The shipping bill is "settled".

Case closed, movin on from the nonsense Rangerman997

Nick Neves

Can't we all just get along, new year, new season and FUN FISHING !!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts