Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be leaving my house this thursday and I will not return until after the 4th of July. I am gonna stay on my boat at the marina until the "EX" moves out. I can't take it here any longer!
I need someone to call me and keep me informed of the happenings. Pm me for my phone number please.

Once she moves out I will be back at my computer!

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Your not going to stick around and see all the stuff she takes of yours? You might not have a computer when you get back.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 24 2003, 04:27 PM)Your not going to stick around and see all the stuff she takes of yours? You might not have a computer when you get back.
It isn't worth it! I can't take it here anymore!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hang in there! at least you'll spend a beautiful weekend on the boat!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Things are going to get better Mike. You are a great guy and alot of fun to be with.

Our friends enjoyed being with you on Tiki Wed

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hey bro, the lawyers always say do not under any circumstances or however bad it gets "DO NOT" leave the family dwelling!!! Think about it big guy. Been there done that!!! Take care
Mike

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 24 2003, 05:06 PM)Are you coming to Metro tonight....

YOu were pretty ripped...you remember me giving you my cell right

I have fire department training tonight, so no I can't make it to Metro and yes I remember giving you my cell. But I still need someone to keep me in the loop, and it looks like I will be out of here tomorrow before 3pm when she gets home!
Thanks,
MIKE

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Jun 24 2003, 05:08 PM)Hey bro, the lawyers always say do not under any circumstances or however bad it gets "DO NOT" leave the family dwelling!!! Think about it big guy. Been there done that!!! Take care
Mike
The divorce has been final for some time now, (since December) we just gave it one more try and it did not work out!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 24 2003, 04:25 PM)I will be leaving my house this thursday and I will not return until after the 4th of July. I am gonna stay on my boat at the marina until the "EX" moves out. I can't take it here any longer!
I need someone to call me and keep me informed of the happenings. Pm me for my phone number please.

Thanks,
Mike
We are in same boat

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just have the EX check the board for you every so often, since she'll be there with the computer.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 24 2003, 04:54 PM)We are in same boat

Must be tight with both of you living there.

Don't worry Mike, you have boatchic, myself, jabber, and quite a few others at Beacon Cove to fill you in while drinking your beer.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 24 2003, 04:54 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 24 2003, 04:25 PM) I will be leaving my house this thursday and I will not return until after the 4th of July. I am gonna stay on my boat at the marina until the "EX" moves out. I can't take it here any longer!

Thanks,
Mike
We are in same boat

Max,... ANSWER you phone when we call you !
Owe wait, you have No Tell( nextell)
it goes right to voice mail !

I called ya saturday when i was at shandogs !

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sorry to here it didn't work out for you two Mike. I will let you know what is happening I can walk without crutches now Woo! Hoo! and it’s not that far to walk to your boat. Thanks again for finding my crutch at the bottom of the marina.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Mike.....
I remember a discussion we had.....You are a good guy, but enough is enough......Traveler has a good point. Be careful!

Everything will work out in the end.....just gonna take time and patience. You are gonna feel lonely and hurt, but you have lots of friends here on LSCN and SPYC. We'll keep you busy

Share the beads next time
I almost got 'em!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 24 2003, 07:37 PM)QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 24 2003, 04:54 PM) QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 24 2003, 04:25 PM) I will be leaving my house this thursday and I will not return until after the 4th of July. I am gonna stay on my boat at the marina until the "EX" moves out. I can't take it here any longer!

Thanks,
Mike
We are in same boat

Max,... ANSWER you phone when we call you !
Owe wait, you have No Tell( nextell)
it goes right to voice mail !

I called ya saturday when i was at shandogs !
My phone was somewhere in middle of North Channel( still there )
I just get back a replacment.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts