Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Still have his jumper cables its a yellow 1956 skiff he is from Fair Heaven he came to Browns I bought them several rounds of jeager bombs and then I forgot to return his cables. The next day when driving home in my car I took a cruies looking for his boat to return them but couldn't find his boat.

I had a bad battery connection and died out in the water on the way from the moot and 2 boats stopped to help. I thought I would never need cables with 2 twin engines and new batteries but I did.

please help me return these cables I feel bad that I still have the cables

PM me if anyone could help me out or (586) 491-8888 Cell

Thank you to the 2 boats that got me up and running.
and marine salvage for sitting by with the flashers on to try to keep the boats that were making wakes away. while we jumped my boat.

AND LAST OF ALL TO THE 3 A$$HOLES WHO BLASTED BY 50 FEET AWAY I WROTE DOWN YOUR MC#'S SLEEP TIGHT IT'S A SMALL LAKE AND I DRIVE A BIG FRICKEN BOAT I WILL FIND YOU OUT THERE AND F%KK!N GET EVEN

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hey Swaney, my friend Dave (red Fountain, yellow flames ) needs to get his Beaver Isl. T shirt back from Kim?
Call me.....

Stacy

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try to get the shirt back her boy friend might be mad I kept her out for the night opps just one of those calls I'll make later this week.

Dave thank you for the help boat is running fine I'll buy you beer soon.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Sep 15 2003, 10:26 AM)You now know what it is like to be in a fishing boat....lol

Mini
Theese boater idots where in a 41 Sea Ray also 37 weekender and I was instructed by someone where to find the 3rd boat. I just need a screwdriver to leave them a note in the bow of there boats about how we bounced off each other as they passed by. Think I'm kiddin watch for the post about vandalism soon. coming to a marina near you soon.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
someone find a 30 foot yellow skiff 1956 from fairheaven so I can return the jumper cables and save the Zman

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
hey paul buddy, how'd ya sleep ?

you were so messed up at brownes.......

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Passed out for 2 or 3 hours then started again. did I do anything stupid or was I a happy fun drunk If I was a fun drunk you can post it, if I did something stupid PM me about it.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Sep 15 2003, 11:26 AM)You now know what it is like to be in a fishing boat....lol

Mini
But once again, WHAT THE H*LL are you doing fishing in the shipping or navigating channel for! You deserve the wake!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 15 2003, 04:04 PM)Passed out for 2 or 3 hours then started again. did I do anything stupid or was I a happy fun drunk If I was a fun drunk you can post it, if I did something stupid PM me about it.
paul, you were funny is all, reminded me of tip up town at taxmans cabin
lol........
glad you woke up alive, and didn't have to chew off another limb in the morning

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does fishing for a jump count If you teach a man to fish does that mean anything now days.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Sep 15 2003, 05:06 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Sep 15 2003, 11:26 AM) You now know what it is like to be in a fishing boat....lol

Mini
But once again, WHAT THE H*LL are you doing fishing in the shipping or navigating channel for! You deserve the wake!
Hammer mooned a guy fishing in the Middle channel entrance as I passed by while honking the horn! It was funny as he!!. (I was over 100 feet away, luckily there were no boats coming out as I was passing him by...)

I know that dude caught a he!! of a wake from the boat coming out of the Middle Channel shortly after that. It was a 40+ foot sedan bridge, and bounced the sh!t out of my boat as I crossed his wake!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After the 3rd feloney they said I coulndn't own a gun. Then I go to boat us and buy a flare gun come make a wake next to me again I'll bet you they'll think twice about that. LOL clean record ye really they couldn't prove a thing.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 15 2003, 04:24 PM)Hammer mooned a guy fishing in the Middle channel entrance as I passed by while honking the horn! It was funny as he!!. (I was over 100 feet away, luckily there were no boats coming out as I was passing him by...)

I know that dude caught a he!! of a wake from the boat coming out of the Middle Channel shortly after that. It was a 40+ foot sedan bridge, and bounced the sh!t out of my boat as I crossed his wake!
ROFLMFAO!!!!
I forgot about that!!! Couldn't have been from the day in the moot. Ha-ha-he-he.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fireman it wasn't you and hammer you can be an A$$ alot but not that much Glad to see all you carzy nuts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 15 2003, 05:13 PM)fireman it wasn't you and hammer you can be an A$$ alot but not that much Glad to see all you carzy nuts
wow.......Wiz, hammer made it back with you wothout passing out ? falling asleep, getting a power recharge?
Unbeleivbable.......LOL!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 15 2003, 05:16 PM)QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 15 2003, 05:13 PM) fireman it wasn't you and hammer you can be an A$$ alot but not that much Glad to see all you carzy nuts
wow.......Wiz, hammer made it back with you wothout passing out ? falling asleep, getting a power recharge?
Unbeleivbable.......LOL!

????? What

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 15 2003, 06:16 PM)QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 15 2003, 05:13 PM) fireman it wasn't you and hammer you can be an A$$ alot but not that much Glad to see all you carzy nuts
Unbeleivbable.......LOL!

He!!, He was standing on his head on a table in Brown's! Then he wanted Me, 3Crabs, Bill272 and Rumpshaker to beat up a bunch of Madmax's countrymen for stealing his power at Metro! He was in rare form that night!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they were worse then me owww my god

1 - 20 of 24 Posts