Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Doug, Welcome to the site, since ABM is a sponsor I upgraded your status to sponsor. Enjoy!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Wow. That is a great price. I may have to inquire soon about that. Can you let us know if payment is due upfront or do you take down payments and or payments on storage?

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 16 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow. That is a great price. I may have to inquire soon about that. Can you let us know if payment is due upfront or do you take down payments and or payments on storage?

For inside we ask for a small deposit than all winter storage is due in full when boat comes out, our outside storage is in a fenced lot that is locked every nite and well lit.
Also there is water and electric close to all boats. We are also here all year.

·
Registered
73 Posts
QUOTE([email protected] @ Sep 16 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 16 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow. That is a great price. I may have to inquire soon about that. Can you let us know if payment is due upfront or do you take down payments and or payments on storage?

For inside we ask for a small deposit than all winter storage is due in full when boat comes out, our outside storage is in a fenced lot that is locked every nite and well lit.

what is the price / ft for indoor heated?

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(lakestclairboater @ Sep 16 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE([email protected] @ Sep 16 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 16 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow. That is a great price. I may have to inquire soon about that. Can you let us know if payment is due upfront or do you take down payments and or payments on storage?

what is the price / ft for indoor heated?

Sorry I dont have heated but I have great indoor cold storage if your interested?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE([email protected] @ Aug 27 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anchor Bay Marina has winter storage available Inside or Outside starting at $1.45 per sq ft.
Great price Doug.
Thanks again for the beer a while back at Brownes too.

What is the indoor price?

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 17 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE([email protected] @ Aug 27 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anchor Bay Marina has winter storage available Inside or Outside starting at $1.45 per sq ft.
Great price Doug.
Thanks again for the beer a while back at Brownes too.

What is the indoor price?

Hey Eddie, indoor is 3.50 per sq and your welcome for the beer! let me know if I can help you in any way.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
I still need to choose a place, and I'm thinking further away from Detroit would be better. The Wyandotte Yacht Club isn't far enough away. Come spring, I don't want to find my boat helped stimulate someones after hours economy!

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Sep 17 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I still need to choose a place, and I'm thinking further away from Detroit would be better. The Wyandotte Yacht Club isn't far enough away. Come spring, I don't want to find my boat helped stimulate someones after hours economy!

Away Point let me know if I can help you in any way, Thanks!
Doug Vosler 586 725 2315 ext 26

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.