Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 26 2003, 10:12 AM)QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Dec 26 2003, 10:07 AM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 26 2003, 10:02 AM) QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Dec 26 2003, 09:48 AM) Well thats good news for P29....

Mini
BAD NEWS FOR JOHNNY'S TERLETT !

Hey, watch it!! That is not nice Eddie. My hubby's poopy's don't clog anyones toilets up.

5:00: Bike racks!!!
HE WAS RIPPIN EM' IN YOUR CAR LAST NIGHT !

5:05PM OK ????

That explains a lot!!

· Registered
6,260 Posts
mini is 100% right, a pinch of kodiak will have you poopin in minutes, also , a cigarette sometimes helps, we used to call them MIS's (Marley Induced Sh*ts).

FACT: the main cause of death when it is listed as "natural causes due to old age" is the digestive system stops working, ie: you stop pooping and get all backed up, it's very important to maintain a clean and healthy colon and digestive tract, lots of fiber and regular pooping will have you living to a ripe old age

get into a regular schedule, right after breakfast go to the bathrooom and poop one out, after a month or so, the minute you get up from the breakfast table you will have to run to the bathroom, you will be so conditioned into going, i go out for breakfast and have to go immeditely home afterwards, it even works if i only have a diet coke or something first thing in the morning

· Registered
2,840 Posts
I knew that there was a strange odor about last night!

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Dec 26 2003, 11:40 AM)Eddie~ I am going to kick your rear end for starting this thread!!!! You are not aloud to use our computer anymore!! YOUR GROUNDED!!!!!!

I wouldn't let him use the toilet either

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.