Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know some obstacles and unexpected situations have come up, but I don't have anything yet for the garage sale this Friday to raise $$ for the animal shelters.

I will be going through my stuff this week, picking up from peoples houses if anyone needs me to, and I will be at Steve's BBQ tonight with an empty car. I am dropping the items off Thursday evening to be priced.

People will buy just about anything, old belts, shoes, cloths, trinkets, candles, pictures you name it. If you have some old stuff, throw it in a bag or a box. I know we can get at least 25-50 cents for just about anything, so it all usually sells. if it's more valuable than that, even better!

Thanks for helping out

I'll see many of you later tonight.

Justine

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have a box of stuff for ya. i'll be at jack's tomorrow at 1...would you like to stop by there and get it? it's been sitting in my storage for about 2 weeks now! hee hee!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 6 2003, 10:03 AM)i have a box of stuff for ya. i'll be at jack's tomorrow at 1...would you like to stop by there and get it? it's been sitting in my storage for about 2 weeks now! hee hee!
I'll be there! are you working at Jacks or can you sit down and have a Bloody Mary with me? Just let me know where to find you.

Thanks for holding on to it for me!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got PLENTY of junk in my trunk! lol!

i have a meeting at 1, but if you come by a little before hand, i sure could!

hee hee! just ask for me at the hostess stand, and they'll direct ya my way!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ May 6 2003, 11:56 AM)You need some junk in the trunk???

Honey, anymore junk in this trunk and i'll be wearing a moo-moo

I'll settle for your old sweatshirts.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey Dookie mon, do you want any big stuff?
Like a stepper? I've just got no way to transport it to you.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ May 6 2003, 12:24 PM)Hey Dookie mon, do you want any big stuff?
Like a stepper? I've just got no way to transport it to you.
Possibly, will you be at Steve's Bar tonight? We can talk about it more there. Whatever is left over I will probably store at my new house (moving in June) and save for the end of the summer garage sale.
So if you don't want something and I can manage get it, I'll store it in my garage when I move.
I have an LHS, is it something that will fit in a big car??

Also, if it is something of value that you might want to write off, I think I can give you a receipt when our 501c3 comes through.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Estamos mucho grande! won't fit in a car.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ May 6 2003, 12:36 PM)
Estamos mucho grande! won't fit in a car.

OK, if you want to donate it, i can pick it up near the end of June when i have access to a truck.

Thanks

G

·
I have an old dinette set. i purchased a new one a couple week ago. mind you it is on the small side, due to me being vertically challenged.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 6 2003, 09:58 PM)Maybe CBJ WADDLES can donate a car or boat!

I can't believe you wrote that!

I have a house full of $h1t to get rid of

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have alot of clothes the kids have grown out of - alot of the stuff they've never even worn. And what the heck why don't we throw in the Tracker - it not like were using it anyway!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ May 6 2003, 10:05 PM)I have alot of clothes the kids have grown out of - alot of the stuff they've never even worn. And what the heck why don't we throw in the Tracker - it not like were using it anyway!
(i'm not saying a thing!)

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK, i have a MAJOR HANGOVER......

you guys are makinig me laugh too hard! my head wont stop throbbing!!!!

"I have an old dinette set. i purchased a new one a couple week ago. mind you it is on the small side, due to me being vertically challenged. "

Everything helps!!!!!!

G

·
QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 6 2003, 12:58 PM)i got junk in my trunk!!!

you say that like its a bad thing!
you should be all smiles & havin a smoke!

lmfao

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanx everyone...

My car is half full! tomorrow I will have until 2:00 to pick up anything else you want to toss from your closet. I'll be finished with work at about 8-9:00 pm & doin the garage sale @ 8:30 am on Friday

Mr. Taxman....your balls are awesome!!!! oh!!I mean your golf balls will bring in a couple bucks!!!! Thanks for the old stuff too...

CK- thank you for holding on to your box for me

Jewels your cage will bring in a great donation!

To everyone else, thank you for being so supportive.. the mortgage just went through on my house to be and I will have a lot of storage space.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts